Scummy scrotes!!! "Angry"

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
After the hours I put in on doing the carbon fibre B pillar trims on Friday night I was chuffed.

Ducked out yesterday morning to Tesco for some essentials and returned to the car to find some inbred piece of excrement had gouged the carbon fibre with a key/screwdriver or similar. Completely destroyed all my work. £40 down and about 5 hours in time. Sooo p*ssed off. Spent yesterday stripping them back and prepped them for painting.

£55 paid to have gloss black trims :(

What is wrong with people?? :asskicking:

Not getting the luck at the minute mate are you!

*******. They looked great too..

Is your area that bad?

Sorry to see your work ruined.

Seriously WTF is that all about, was that actually done in the car park or only just then seen from maybe the night before, then again its gotta be someone in your area that saw you doing the work mate cause why do that particular part of the car & nowhere else, I dont often use this word but what a CXXT whoever it was

Gutted for you mate, nowt worse then some little f#@ker messing with your work, is there really nothing better to do??? Really???

That sucks mate. Jealousy, thats all it is, simple. Sod em, and sort the trims out, i have come to the conclusion things happen for a reason ( although i have yet to work out what reason) and the little tw&t will get whats coming to him at some point

Nightmare.. sorry to hear about that mate.

As mark said lets hope there's such a thing as karma and the fooker who did it gets a taste.

That's sh*t. It's one thing to be in an accident but malicious damage is beyond me!

sorry to here this. all your efforts to make something you cherish even better!..for what? so some mindless chavvy little scrote can get a semi destroying it..... big believer in karma, cancer is such a dreadful thing..

There seems more and more of this type of thing going on lately. WTF is wrong with the world or maybe its just the way this country is run. Maybe if the parents were held directly responsible for their kids actions then they might stop not giving two tosses what they are up to while they are having a BBQ and getting ******. I know this may not be kids who caused the damage but around here it is! And the cops care about as much as the parents. Not saying revenge is the way forward, but I would happily go around anyones house who caused malicious damage and take retribution on the few prized possessions these low scum have.

In the 2½years I've been at my place the only other sniff of a problem I had was somebody pinched my door mirror glass. I only went to the Tesco's I did as it had a petrol station and I thought I could grab what I needed and fuel up before heading home.

On further inspection it transpires they also scratched the bonnet and the drivers side from headlamp to tail lamp. The side scratch wasn't too bad and has mostly polished out, bonnet looks like somebody has polished it with a brick :(

So you're telling me someone did this in daylight at a tesco's?

TBH I was so ****** I didn' even think to ask. Even if they got it though the chances of being able to catch the scrotes is so slim. With everything else going on it's just something else to get worked up about and I just don't need it right now

***** sake :( this in the big tesco in stevenage mate? *******.

sorry id be at tescos tommorrow nicely asking to see the manager for the tapes ...find em and terminate them .....lol

but on a serious note look at the tapes you may knowthem if you do find him on a dark night carve c*&t into his forhead with a stanley then beet him pretty good

Really sorry to hear about this mate! I mean what is wrong with these low life scummy W@nkers!? Really not what you need, especially now. I hope people who do this get what's coming to them, just because they can't afford anything near a nice car! It annoys me so much!:aggressive:

***!!! Sorry to hear this mate, things aint going your way at the mo are they!!!

Oranoco Mate, seriously gutted for you. Looks like some of the Sarf-Essex knobjockey patrol have made it accross the border into Herts.

Ever time I see someone, or hear of someone getting away with **** like this I die a little inside. Seriously, do enquire into CCTV. It sucks that whenever we do something, anything to improve our cars, it attracts the eyes of the living brain-dead.

That's really bad. It amazes me sometimes what must be going through people's minds when they just blatantly damage other people's property for no obvious reason.

F**king idiots. They want all their fingers breaking... in between each individual knuckle...