Scuffed a wheel, fancy a colour change

HTC

Reaction score
Website
www.b3ta.com
Scuffed a wheel on the way to GTI International......not too bad , but I'm going to repaint them, so I thought I might go for a colour change. I want to go back to black like my old wheels were. I'm thinking all black with a thin yellow pinstripe, but here's some other ideas:

How they are now (yup needs a clean):
BBS_RC041_Silver_800x600.jpg

Black with yellow bolts:
BBS_RC041_Black_Centre_Yellow_Bolts_800x600.jpg

Black with yellow bolts and centre nut:
BBS_RC041_Black_Centre_Yellow_Bolts_and_Nut_800x600.jpg

Black with yellow lip (saw a car at inters like this, but not sure it works on my car):
BBS_RC041_Black_Centre_Yellow_Lip_800x600.jpg

And finally, my current fav:
BBS_RC041_Black_Yellow_PinStripe_800x600.jpg

Any other versions people can think of before I make my decision?

Hi Kev,

Sorry to hear about the scuff!! Always feels painful!! I think you should go for one of the more simple options. Pehaps the last one? I think all that yellow looks a bit ott (well IMO).

Rob

p.s. well done one the old photoshopping matey.

I reckon black/anthracite with a yellow pinstrip, bolts and centre nut! Would look good. Set your car off a treat. IMO the photoshop of that one you did looks the dog's bo*****s! Nice job. Now do it for real!:kissmyrings:

Black with yellow lip, 100%

Btw, you were parked next to me on Sat, light blue 4 door with tints ;)

Yellow centres huh?............quite a different look again. I think I'm still tending towards the moody look of dark wheels.

BBS_RC041_Yellow_Centre_Silver_Lip_800x600.jpg

Btw, you were parked next to me on Sat, light blue 4 door with tints

Wasn't me, as far as I know.

Nice photoshops skills HTC.. its between the black centers with yellow lip or the other way around for me.

Yellow centres as the pic above and anodised blue bolts on the rims, your filthy car doesn't do the pic justice, get a clean pic and photoshop the wheels, it will look good!

I say yellow centres and paint your lower sills and bumpers... would look pretty cool.