screen for reverse camera

zen200

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just purchased an A4 Number plate light reverse camera and am now in need of some screen ideas.

I have an A4 Cabriolet so it need to be something that is not to big or unsightly.

Does anyone have experience of having screen in there cabriolet that is not ugly looking ?

Thanks for any ideas.

get the rnse and fit it to that

Thanks for the reply.

I have just google it and I see it's an audi oem stereo.

Look good.

Does this work with bluetooth for phone and music and have dab and control ipod, android, spotify from the stereo and the steering wheel controls ?

Cause that's what I am after if I upgrade the stereo.

Thanks for your advice

Thanks for thevreplie. However I want looking to spend £400 to get a stereo with a screen and then have to spend even more as it still doesn't do basic stuff that I want. I guess I will have to have a look at some alternatives.

I have a Pioneer AVH-X8600BT and like it. Removable 7" screen, supports a wide selection of media sources as well as a reversing camera. Not a nav unit, but if you own an iPhone it will do AppRadio, which will allow some nav apps to apear on the stereo.

I use a modified version of this with an Android phone, which allows you to do a bit more: http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...h-full-android-mirroring-and-controls.232701/