1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratches and Scrapes

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by HmanS3, Apr 12, 2007.

1. HmanS3

HmanS3 Member

Over the Bank holiday weekend some lovely person has Scraped my front bumper while parking and then buggered off its quite deep and i was unable to polish it out by hand

also i have a deep scratch on my rear quater i would like to get rid of what are my options its a (99 ebony black pearl Audi S3 )

Seriously pissed off as like my cars looking mint and i have only had this one a month and its already dammaged

1.) was thinking on of there scratch removal places ?
    2.) Repaint (would end up being whole car)
    3.) hide with polish and sell car find one with no marks

2. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

Deep scratches and scrapes usually require bodyshop attention. However, it might be worth speaking to a decent pro detailer first, as some are capable of filling and flatting even quite bad scratches. Might be worth sending some pics to Mark at The Shine Factory in Swindon - http://www.theshinefactory.co.uk/index.php - he's a great detailer and will offer a fair opinion, plus he's relatively local if he thinks he can help. :)