1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scratched bumper

alicheung Feb 13, 2004

1. alicheung

alicheung New Member

some bugger reversed into my parked car the other morning and left a note implying the damage to my paintwork was perhaps already present before they hit me.....aye right!!.They also left a number which doesn't work..bastards!!. Obviously they were seen by somebody doin the evil deed and wanted portrayed as a responsible person.
    The damage is only superficial to the bumper so i'm not gonna make a claim on my insurance. Was wonderin if any of you folks can recommend a decent product for touch up and polishing out deep scratches. If it comes to the worste then autobody repair it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

2. Mike.M

Mike.M Well-Known Member

T-Cut has to be one of the best I have used and when finished with that, give it a good polish afterwards to seal the paint again.

I had a similar thing happen to me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

3. Leddy

Leddy Member

happened to me too. Some people have no integrity. T-cut will only go part of the way, if it has gone through to the primer forget it!

4. HTC

HTC Active Member