1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scotts Audi A4 TDi Sport tinker thread

Scott_ Sep 16, 2011

1. Scott_

Scott_ New Member

Hi everyone this is my audi. Picked her up 4 weeks ago.

Dont really have any mechanical skills but il give things a go :)

Came with some pretty good goodies on her,
    S line trims
    S line grille
    S line alloys
    S line spoiler
    Leather interior

Excuse the bad photos (on iphone) will get some proper pics up after good clean and location
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then the modding began :)

First the little details
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brilliant mod - xenon number plate bulbs
    [​IMG]

Then fitted 6k hids - done them properly for a change
    [​IMG]

Then i thought id do something special with the bay but ufortunately i have no talent and painting but here it is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Remap booked for 1st december with performance torque, got debadged grill coming soon and k&n panel filter.
    Thats all for now

2. brow.ger

brow.ger New Member

really nice idea to paint the motorparts...which hid kit is that?

3. AudiAndy21

AudiAndy21 Member

looks spot on mate.. nice job, are the headlights hard to remove?

4. Scott_

Scott_ New Member

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the comment, yeah headlights are a doddle only one tricky bolt right at the back - pig to pull out once loose.

Pretty simple all in all thought.

Had a look at your motor looks really nice. I really want your grille!! and front bumper!! and wheels!!

Scott

5. AudiAndy21

AudiAndy21 Member

cheers dude :) and i look foward to putting HIDs in my motor :) and some other canbus goodies :) haha i have started a build thread also :)

6. tdia4

tdia4 TDIPOWARRR

That S4 badge needs to come off.

7. Scott_

Scott_ New Member

HAHA whys that?? :)

8. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Cos it aint an S4! Its all about the discreetness mate, dont badge your car up!

9. cominatcha

cominatcha gonna getcha

sticking a ebay sline badge does not make the car a sline. its on the log book. haha
    your did make me laugh.. thanks for that. your is a tdi sport not a sline. they did not make them in a 51 plate. really a tdi s4?? why all the badges?? haha even mickey mouse would laugh.

10. tdia4

tdia4 TDIPOWARRR

As mentioned the S4 badge needs to come off because it's not a S4, it's a bit like a tranny, if you stick a pair of boobs on a man it doesn't make him a woman.

11. Scott_

Scott_ New Member

Wow you lot really have a problem with the badges dont you. At the end of the day its my car and il put what i want on it. Thanks for looking though. Next installment will be full led rear bulbs, black grille and remap :)

12. AudiAndy21

AudiAndy21 Member

i reckon some trannys are pritty convincing..... lol nice car its not stupidly badged up :) clean lookin! keep the updates coming

13. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

i really like the white paint on the black plastic engine coverings fella, looks really good!

14. Scott_

Scott_ New Member

Thanks you two. Well i should really get some proper picies up and get a better photo of the engine bay :)

Cant wait for my bulbs to arrive though. Ideally i want to re-instate the tdi badge but cant and black ones.

15. tdia4

tdia4 TDIPOWARRR

I have nothing against badges, just it's the wrong badge on the car, should be a A4 badge not a S4, the S4 on B6 platform was a 4.2L V8, not sure if they were still using the 2.7 twin turbo motor as well.

16. cominatcha

cominatcha gonna getcha

why dont you go to halfords and get some letters that spell ****er and then put that on the boot of the car. people will laugh at the badges all ready. they must laugh and think what a ****er......

17. AudiAndy21

AudiAndy21 Member

why is that what you have done to your car? ........ no need to have put that? if you havent got anything nice to say....... **** OFF... :)

18. Scott_

Scott_ New Member

Thanks andy. Some people just cant hack it. In response to that bloke it doesnt matter how you badge your car. Its whats underneath that counts! I recently sold my 300bhp scoob didnt matter how you badge it could have put a sport SL badges or sti badges it doesnt matter. Personal preference imo. Anyway i will carry on doing what i want just like i started. I like sharing with others as i always have done and looking at what others do. But i have never slagged off anyone elses ideas.

Bring on remap and led bulbs :)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011