Scottish Car Show 2014 ASN Club Stand

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Well good morning/afternoon/evening boys and girls,

The Scottish Car Show is on its way once again, and returning to its preferred home at Ingliston Royal Highland Centre, just outside of Edinburgh. We here at audi-sport.net will have a club stand at the show again this year and I'm here recruiting members to come along and display their pride and joy alongside some other Scottish members (English members are also very welcome, but will have a longer drive).

Last year we were surrounded by some very 'full' club stands with everything from top end exotics through muscle cars and Jap drifters to some questionably modified small hatchbacks, and this year I'd love to see the 4 rings strongly represented. If we can make enough of a scene we might even convince Adam to once again make the trip up with the asn tent and his custom Audi 80 barbeque and some sausages (don't hold me to that though, he's a busy man and is quite a trek from 'daaan saaaf').

So far we have a couple of S3s and a couple of RS4s, but we'd love some variety on the stand. Modified, standard, special edition, complete custom coach work - everyone is welcome (though needs to be Audi/VAG related). Last year we had a rather lovely Ur quattro taking centre stage. If you don't want to commit to the full but still want to pop in and say hi, please stop by for a chat - we don't bite, unless hungry and cornered.

Before I start to drone on, I'll get down to the details - the show is Sunday 20th July and will run from 10am-5pm. Stand cars will need to be there by 9 to set up (possibly the night before, but will confirm later), and will not be able to leave until the show ends. Tickets will be £15 and children under 16 go free, but if we get names in before 30th April there will be a £5 discount.

Hope to see you all there,
Martin

Any questions, or to get your name down, fire me a PM or head over to the thread in the 'Events, Trackdays and Meets' section here - Scottish Car Show 2014

The SCS facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/TheScottishCarShow?fref=ts

Pics from last year - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/scotland/160592-***post-pictures-events-meets-here***-2.html (from post #56)