Scooby to TDI.. new boy!

I

imported_larry1

Hi Everyone,

I have just sold my 2003 WRX and have a 2003 Multitronic tdi se comimg next Sat. The car looks great and has the GMBH kit and loads of extras. It has 17" Kraft alloys but all posts here seem to lean towards RS4 alloys. I am totally wet behind the years with regards Audi's so would really appreciate any advice.Looking to start mods asap, Sat/Nav,Wheels, any other recommedations?? Would like to get the BHP up to 190. Travelling over from Dublin to UK next weekend so would like to kill a few birds with the one stone... Any recommendations greatly appreciated!

High Larry,
I live in Kildare, where abouts are you? If you are looking for RS4 wheels let me know, I bought some last year and got a great deal. There is a crowd in Dublin that do SUPERCHIP and a crowd in Enfield that do REVO both can get between 30-50bhp depending on your engine type. Are you 110, 130 or 180 bhp tdi?

Hi,

I am in South Dublin, car is a 2003 tdi 130bhp. I have a price of just under €900 delivered from Rochford tyres. Can u get them cheaper?Would like to bring her up to 190BHP. Can u recommend someone in Dublin & cost?

Many thanks,

Larry

Hi Larry,

If you are thinking of fitting sat nav to your car try joining http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/AudiNav/

this is a forum where you can get help with other Audi owners who fit there own Nav+ units, I fitted my own and it took a good three months to get all the parts together and two days to fit.
If you are serious about fitting nav+ you will need to know its not an easy DIY job but if you get all the parts you need there is a couple of members who could fit it in the UK for a small fee.

Have you got cruise control? if not this is something that you can add to your car (PM if intrested) this will save you a lot of cash on fuel and points on your licence!

Happy motoring!

Thanks Mike,

It has cruise control..cool! Flying to Bradford to collect it on Saturday. Thinking of ordering a set of Rochford 18" RS4's and getting them delivered to garage. There are 17" Krafts on it, great nick.. how much are they worth..trade in/sell?

Will check out those forums!

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Mike,

It has cruise control..cool! Flying to Bradford to collect it on Saturday. Thinking of ordering a set of Rochford 18" RS4's and getting them delivered to garage. There are 17" Krafts on it, great nick.. how much are they worth..trade in/sell?

Will check out those forums!

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

larry

Leigh tyres(Steve) just down the road will give you a better deal than Rochford believe it or not. i got multi drilled replcas with Toyo t1s for £650 about 2 months ago. for that price rochford were only going to give me budget cheapo rubber /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Just got £225 for my set of Krafts.. 18" RS4 replicas on her by lunchtime tmrw..collecting her on Sat.. can't wait.

£40..have u been drinking??