1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scirocco GT2 - Long T&T, 1 Owner, Original Bill Of Sale, 90K - £750

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts' started by 16Klappe, Aug 31, 2011.

1. 16Klappe

16Klappe RacecaR forward is RacecaR backwards. Supporter

[Aug 31, 2011]
    Hi guys, selling my Scirocco.

It's a GT2 and drives really well, the engine is super quiet and smooth and it goes well for a carb'd car and returns great MPG.

It's got one previous owner and 90K on the clock with FULL VW service history, original bill of sale and all previous MOT's. So history wise you can't get any better. It's got tax until Novembers end, and MOT until March.

The body is straight and solid, but it is let down with a few poorly touched up areas on the boot, a slight crease on the drivers door pillar which has bled rust and slight bubbling on the roof rails at the front. The corners of the bumpers have some little scuffs too.

Otherwise it's a brilliant little car, I've been using it daily for months now and have driven it on road trips and stuff. I drove it non stop for 5 hours once, I'd jump it in and go to Scotland tomorrow.

Anyway, I would like £750 for it for people on here but will be putting it on ebay and pistonheads for £100 more within the next week.

Only selling it because I want an A3!

The car is in Plymouth, I'll travel around a little bit to show people it. Give me a call on zero7834484758 for further info.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 20, 2014]

3. 16Klappe

[Aug 31, 2011]
    Heres some pictures I took today of the bad bits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But don't let them put you off, because it's smart as you like, drives great and puts a smile on your face :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. 16Klappe

[Sep 6, 2011]
    SOLD!