1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schumachers back!!

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by MIKE GTR, Dec 23, 2009.

1. MIKE GTR

MIKE GTR Member

Will be interesting to see how he does next year, Mercedes engine is the renowned for being the most powerful, although Braun fell behind towards the end of last year as the others caught up and overtook in the developement stakes.

He's a kraut so obviously not the nicest of guys out there but seems to have mellowed in recent years and become more 'public' and not so arrogant. I never liked him as a driver, maybe more to the fact there was always a British driver to support but acknowledged his talents after he retired.

My money would still be on hamilton this year, although Vettell would also be a good bet, but nonetheless if Schumacher came in and wiped the floor with them all it would amuse me. Either way its going to make F1 even better than last year and I very much look forward to it in the new year.
  2. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

3. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

It's going to be EPIC next year!

The reason why Brawn fell back last year is because they stopped development of their car after Turkey (Buttons last win). Since then, they've been concentrating on next year's car. They only reverted back to this year's car for 1 week during the summer. (Story here)

If the car is good, my money is on MS. He's got that hunger to win. He'll suprise a few people I recon.

Coss :racer:
  4. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

I think he'll suprise a few people! Going to be such a good season next year! So many good drivers on the grid now so will be interesting to see how he ends up doing!
  5. reptor245

reptor245 Active Member

Totally GAY!

He has signed a 1 year deal so that when he does rubbish, he can walk away saying **** like " i was only there to help development " Reminds me of the tome he quit. he said **** like "i might retire, we will see by monza, then he put it off to the next race, then the next race. It was only when he knew he couldn't win the title and Alonso owned him for the second year on the trot, did he say he was retiring. He then said in his auto biog that it was Alonso beating him that made him retire. Go read his biog!

All that aside, i think Mercedes-GP will not be so far in front like they was this year (brawn-GP) they clearly found a loop hole in the FIA Regulations and once the other teams realised then they all caught up and button only just won the title. Look at from silver stone on how **** the brawn-GP car in comparison to the other teams.

Schuey wont be the dominant driver he once was, time has moved on and so have the younger drivers. Also you have to remember Alonso is now with Ferrari and "hopefully" they will get there act together with a experience driver once again in the car that will develop it.

Lets see how the year progresses..Should be very interesting :rockwoot:
  6. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

Not a fan of Schumi despite his obvious talents, but at least LH gets his wish of racing MC out on track. It would be interesting to see how he does with Mercedes, the guy can obviously make a sh!t car quick! :racer:
  7. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

8. pjmspeedy

pjmspeedy Dude, what's mine say ?

Why would he want to sign a longer deal when he doesn't really know things are going to pan out! Let's be honest he's doing this for fun only as he doesn't need the money and he's a true racer so I'm very glad and excited about seeing him on the grid next year.

I also heard though that he's only signed a 1 year deal because Mercedes want Vettle when his contract expires at the end of 2010.....
  9. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member

It will certainly encourage me to start watching all of the F1 races again.
  10. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

Dave you ever has any dealings with Cambridge Audi?
  11. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

How did my OP get pushed to 2nd?
  12. jojo

The two threads was merged I guess, and the OP in this thread obviously made his post before yours. :moa:
  13. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

nah that's not right!
    My post was first because if you see post #7 you'll see I referred to my earlier post so there!
  14. jojo

I have no idea then. :uhm:
  15. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

Dare I say it - YAWN !