Saying hello!

Greg-S3

Reaction score
Just want to say hello to the B7 forum as I now am the owner of...

2005 2.0TSFI Quattro S-Line Avant
Spec wise...
Refrigerated glove box
Bose
Half leather half suede
Door door sun blinds
Aluminium door dash trims
18 inch RS4 wheels
Rear park assist

It's got full history and drives so so well! I'm really pleased with the car. Already done a few bits, fitted a TT rear view mirror (smaller and tidier I think) and I replaced the N249 valve as mine had split so got the later piston type from TPS! Got my wheel centre on order to!

Here is the car!

3d3b30d6d702c4e8e149cadc3beaebdc.jpg

96b4ba962e9c9fd6ef7c55412e2bf7e0.jpg

Reactions: Marc B7
Welcome to the B7 forum Greg.....nice looking A4 in what has to be the nicest shaped A4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome matey.

Lovely motor and nice spec too.

Thanks everyone! First B7 I've had, I've got my B6 but that's going up for sale now! I've had many Audi's, always fancied 2.0T so waited the right one and now I have it! This is my B6...

0776e4362621fe189c08276157a05703.jpg

3.0 Quattro sport manual 6 speed with a genuine GMBH kit fitted!

Old wheels...

a0b77442b6bad2651d15e519363b0f53.jpg

Got a few plans for the 2.0T, want to sort the wheels, sort a few bumper corners and car park dents out first!! Then the power!

Very nice buddy, did you keep the speedlines at all? They look amazing on the B7, I have them on mine and I love them!! Any pictures of the TT rear view mirror? Never seen that done before.

Looks great. Hopefully not see you in the technical area ant time soon!

Reactions: Greg-S3
Very nice buddy, did you keep the speedlines at all? They look amazing on the B7, I have them on mine and I love them!! Any pictures of the TT rear view mirror? Never seen that done before.

Here you go mate...

0265f467db04331c3a37b056143ef6ad.jpg

Thanks all for the welcome, I'm pleased with the car, had it valeted and its come up a treat, slight bit of corrosion on the NSF wing so I'm replacing that tomorrow, few little dents to sort but nothing that's a drama!

So tonight I had to something about my rusty wing.... So, fitted a new one and painted it!!

0038448ff77a213c84efac08e894f73b.jpg

Ignore the wheels, I'm doing those next!

Reactions: SDHA4SLine
So I've only just got the car back! Cut a long story short on my way to Oxford the oil pressure light came on at 80mph it made some terrible noises, I pulled over, had it recovered to work where it wouldn't start again. Thank fully I'd only done 300 miles or so in the car and it was still under warranty from the garage. And if I'm honest they were fantastic, genuine guys, as luck would have it they have now completely rebuilt the engine and it sounds perfect! He even showed me the bills for the work he'd had done and the parts and he spent nearly £1400 doing the job, new cambelt, new valves, new cam chain and adjusted, headgasket, bolts etc the full shift! I was genuinely impressed and pleased as I wanted to keep the car anyway! So if anyone wants an honest garage to buy a car from, I'm got to recommend Kettering Trade Cars! Fantastic guys! So back to getting it how I want it now!

Reactions: Stanningtonglen