1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saxo anyone

rickparmar May 21, 2007

1. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

quote from seller

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm a 66 year old man with a passion for cars. "

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/174175.htm

2. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

Is he 66 with a asbo, he deserves one for just creating that heap of sh:mad::mad::mad:::mad:::

3. Bash_A3

Bash_A3 Member

just lol.

4. filipharvey

filipharvey Amusing Tagline

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm a 66 year old man with a passion for cars and a 17 year old son who has just lost his driving licence!"

5. atc

atc Member

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm a 66 year old man with no taste in cars. "

6. MikeS4

MikeS4 MikeS4

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm a 66 year old man who has just gone through a mid-life crisis & need to sell this peice of Sh!t to buy a Honda"

7. MikeS4

MikeS4 MikeS4

Actually this old boy is'nt a member of AS.net, he's been dragged across from Pistonheads......:nyah:

8. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

That car is a ******* crock, its a 1.4, not that being a VTR would make it any better. I know someone who had a crash in one of these and it killed him, his mum and his sister, they might as well be made from toilet paper.

9. batwad

batwad Member

"Just for the info I'm not a boy racer I'm an astronaut and commute to the moon and back in this spaceship every day."