1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saturdays @ Awesome!!

Discussion in 'Awesome GTI' started by AwesomeAl, Aug 11, 2010.

1. AwesomeAl

AwesomeAl Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[​IMG]
    Hi Guys ‘n’ Girls!

My name is Al, some of you will know me in person, but most of you will know me as AwesomeAl from the various forums I frequent as part of my day job.

I've recently been set the challenge of making Saturdays at Awesome a little bit more exciting for us and our customers! I thought one of the best ways to do this was to offer you the opportunity to utilize our fantastic premises and car parking space in the ways of ‘Awesome Saturdays’!

Kind of like the rolling road days that we operate, but a little bit more chilled out and a bit more of a free for all! Unfortunately on these weekends the Rolling road and Workshop will be out of bounds.

Basically - What we are looking for is getting owners clubs or groups of VAG car driving friends, large or small down to the Awesome premises for Mini Meets and offering you guys a place to park up, have a chat with each other and an opportunity to have a bit of a laugh with our Staff!

Not only will this give you the opportunity to Catch up with your friends from the forums etc. but it'll also give you a chance to grab some bargains which will be set, specifically around the type of car that we get turning up on the day and also the opportunity to ask our experienced staff any questions you have in mind!

As well as this we’ll also be offering ‘Car washing’ facilities! So if you do fancy popping down with all your detail equipment and having a bit of a clean-up session with your fellow forum members! Then why not!

For the moment, rather than setting dates for these Awesome Saturdays, we’ve decided to make it a free for all, just to let you all know that our doors are open on a Saturday and that we’re more than happy to accommodate for owners clubs and the like to have meets down here!

If anyone has any queries or ideas or fancies coming down one weekend with a group of friends or forums, Please feel free to PM me, e-mail me on: al @ awesome-gti.co.uk or give me a buzz on 0161 776 0777 (opt1)
  2. Sandip

Sandip Well-Known Member

Great idea Al! :)
  3. Audi.A1

Audi.A1 Model Car 1:43 Misano Red

Sorry Al, from the title I thought the 'pop group' Saturdays were going to be there. Was going to bring my kids. Oops lol.
  4. AwesomeMike

AwesomeMike Member

HAHA!! Not quite! Although I think that could make for an interesting show...

Mike
  5. SneakaFreaka83

SneakaFreaka83 ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet

where abouts are you based al?... sounds gd ..
  6. deanski

deanski wax on, wax off

i'm gonna nip down this saturday to pick some plate surrounds up if you have any left.
  7. AwesomeAl

Am I showing my age by not knowing who 'The Saturdays' are?

We're based in manchester!

Plenty of the plate surrounds left! :)
  8. AwesomeMike

AwesomeMike Member

9. SneakaFreaka83

bit outta my way I am afraid mate.. in london myself.. but sounds gd anyway...
  10. AwesomeAl

Shame we're not in London :(
  11. SneakaFreaka83

yeh is a shame... as dont have much in the ways of what your doing here...