1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sat/tv

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by 6andy69, Apr 27, 2009.

1. 6andy69

6andy69 Member

I picked up my S3 on friday and very happy with it, the car came with the bluetooth phone prep but not sat nav. i want to put a audi sat nat/tv unit in and seen some on ebay, which is the best one to get and is it hard to fit?

thx

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

RNSe, find out what the MY is on the one for sale, try and get one that is of a similar age to your car is my adivece, just for neatness.

4. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

RNSe, find out what the MY is on the one for sale, try and get one that is of a similar age to your car is my adivece, just for neatness.

5. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

6. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

7. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

8. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

9. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

10. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

11. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

12. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

13. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

14. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

15. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

16. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

17. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

18. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

19. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

20. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

21. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

22. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  23. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

24. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

25. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

26. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

27. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

28. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

29. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

30. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

31. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

32. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

33. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

34. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

35. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

36. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

37. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

38. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

39. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

40. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

41. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member

42. WiZBiT

WiZBiT Member