1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sat Nav Update

TTLAW Jan 31, 2014

1. TTLAW

TTLAW Member

Hi,

I picked up my A3 Sportback on Wednesday and I am over the moon with it.

Best Audi Ive had for a long time.

One thing I would like to ask advise on is the online update (My Audi) for the Sat Nav.

I have registered online and it doesn't show what the new version of the software is I can download and don't want to download what may already be in the car. Anyone else found this? Also my car does not have connect but has Tech Pack and it is suggesting that I need to use a PIN number displayed on the website to register in my in car system. I know I may be a bit thick but can someone help please?

Thanks

Steve

2. andywil13

andywil13 Active Member

From memory you have to enter your car VIN number into the website and then you get the pin number

3. PilotAudi

PilotAudi New Member

Isn't this one for the dealer ? Think it need plugging in.

4. BGS

BGS Active Member

Hi TTLAW,

When I registered mine I used a code from the MyAudi site. Once you have successfully logged in to MyAudi you should get a screen like the one below. The area circle in green should have an eight digit code to enter to your MMI. At least that's how it worked for me. I guess it may be different without connect though.

myaudi.JPG

Toadoftoadhall likes this.
  5. TTLAW

TTLAW Member

Thanks for the responses. Steve

6. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon

To butt in on this, where is the code entered into the MMI system? I have the code but can't see where in the MMI Sat nav setting I put it in...

7. cemerson

cemerson Well-Known Member

The pin is for Audi Connect.

8. cuke2u

I thought so, it seems that also TTLAW will also not be able to put in this pin even though it is issued...

9. TTLAW

TTLAW Member

Thanks for this.

Seems strange that it gives a PIN for something that is not fitted and Audi of course know that as they list the spec on your login.

Steve

10. cuke2u

That's exactly what I was thinking Steve...