1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sat Nav Plus.........any comments

funkycat Dec 17, 2004

1. funkycat

funkycat Member

Just bought an A3 S-line with Sat Nav Plus in it, pick it up next week.

Any feedback on it, is it a good bit of kit? Worth the £2.5k new??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

2. dublife

dublife New Member

I love my Sat Nav Plus, its the same as the one in the gallardo, which i found surprising.
    Only problem I have found is that Newcastle is Newcastle Upon Tyne...Not just Newcastle...make sure you don't make the same mistake, its frustrating! lol

3. Dave10

Dave10 New Member

Hey funky Cat, I'm thinking of gettting a 3.2Q next July.

Do you have any pictures of the Misano Red on the new A3 with bodykit.

Second Option will be Blue.

Dave A3 2.0 TDi Sport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. slimbloke

slimbloke Member

I initially thought of the satnav+ as a luxury, but now I have it, it's almost a necessity! It's great knowing I can go anywhere, without hassle... doesn't seem like much, but it makes a huge difference. And after seeing other satnav systems in, for example, saab, I can see it's one of the best too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. tech

tech New Member

Hello friends and Happy New Year!!
    I am new at this forum and I have few important questions, I am interesting to order Audi A3 Sportback and I think to put original Audi Navi + Tv. So I would like to know:
    1st I live at Athens-Greece and want to know if this Navi system supports maps of TaleAtlas, because they have got maps of Greece?
    2nd Should I buy a cd changer also, to be able to listen music-cd when using Navi maps?
    3rd how can i broke the lock of Tv tuner to work during the driving?
    4th Is it possible to use navigation and music (mp3 via mmc slot or Radio) together?
    Thanks a lot!