Sat Nav Plus.........any comments

funkycat

Reaction score
Just bought an A3 S-line with Sat Nav Plus in it, pick it up next week.

Any feedback on it, is it a good bit of kit? Worth the £2.5k new??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

I love my Sat Nav Plus, its the same as the one in the gallardo, which i found surprising.
Only problem I have found is that Newcastle is Newcastle Upon Tyne...Not just Newcastle...make sure you don't make the same mistake, its frustrating! lol

Hey funky Cat, I'm thinking of gettting a 3.2Q next July.

Do you have any pictures of the Misano Red on the new A3 with bodykit.

Second Option will be Blue.

Dave A3 2.0 TDi Sport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I initially thought of the satnav+ as a luxury, but now I have it, it's almost a necessity! It's great knowing I can go anywhere, without hassle... doesn't seem like much, but it makes a huge difference. And after seeing other satnav systems in, for example, saab, I can see it's one of the best too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hello friends and Happy New Year!!
I am new at this forum and I have few important questions, I am interesting to order Audi A3 Sportback and I think to put original Audi Navi + Tv. So I would like to know:
1st I live at Athens-Greece and want to know if this Navi system supports maps of TaleAtlas, because they have got maps of Greece?
2nd Should I buy a cd changer also, to be able to listen music-cd when using Navi maps?
3rd how can i broke the lock of Tv tuner to work during the driving?
4th Is it possible to use navigation and music (mp3 via mmc slot or Radio) together?
Thanks a lot!