Sat Nav installation service

• Thread starter imported_craigyjp
  • Start date
Craig I've sent you a PM about buying a unit from you without the fitting - any chance you can respond asap please?

(I'm not sure if you got it or not though because it appears your userid has changed half way through this thread).

Thanks.

HI Craig,

I have a '52 A4 with a Concert II head unit.

I'm looking at getting either the RNS-E or the RNS-D installed. The problem is that i'm not too sure what the main differences are between the 2. I also wouldn't mind having the bluetooth phone done too, but i aint got a MFSW - can this be done? I also like the idea of the phatnoise too.

I'm looking for a breakdown of how much this would cost (parts & install) - and if they can be done or not. If i cant afford all of them at once, is it possible to get one done, and the others at a later stage?

Sorry for all the questions, just you seem rather clued up on all this.

Hi, I don't sell units for installation.

AlexStanley said:
Craig I've sent you a PM about buying a unit from you without the fitting - any chance you can respond asap please?

(I'm not sure if you got it or not though because it appears your userid has changed half way through this thread).

Thanks.

Some prices for you....

Concert II to RNS-E £1149
BT £399
Phatnoise in glovebox £249

These are all supplied and fitted prices as I dont sell parts.

Craig

JGrant1285 said:
HI Craig,

I have a '52 A4 with a Concert II head unit.

I'm looking at getting either the RNS-E or the RNS-D installed. The problem is that i'm not too sure what the main differences are between the 2. I also wouldn't mind having the bluetooth phone done too, but i aint got a MFSW - can this be done? I also like the idea of the phatnoise too.

I'm looking for a breakdown of how much this would cost (parts & install) - and if they can be done or not. If i cant afford all of them at once, is it possible to get one done, and the others at a later stage?

Sorry for all the questions, just you seem rather clued up on all this.

craig i have a 99 prefacelift s4 with a phatbox, what can u do for me and how much regards tony