sat nav for a4 cab 03

tick_audi_a3

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone recommends the sat nav for my car, i currently have the 6 cd loader and need to know who is the best person i can purchase the audi sat nav from. thanks

ebay is a good place to start mate.

Could run to £400 tho. I think the last one I saw was under that but not by a huge amount, I did see one that was really cheap but there was something wrong with it and can't remember what :)

£400 is a pretty good price when you compare it to the 2K that Audi will charge you!!

I paid £400 for mine.....came from this bloke :

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/dj.kolia/

THe 1st one I got had a broken rear Fakra connector....so sent it back and got another.....its worked faultlessly for the past 15 months. I hooked up a 6 disk CD changer and thats in the glovebox.......then fitted bluetooth module...(had to source the Bluetooth module from the german e-bay www.ebay.de )

So Costs
RNS-e £400 (came with free wiring adapor. GPS antenna, 2006 Map DVD & code card)
CD Changer for Glovebox £30 - E-Bay bargain (not really needed as a 2GB SD card in the RNS-e will hold around 18 CD's worth of MP3 tracks)
CD Changer to RNS-e cable £18

207 Map DVD - free upgrade from main dealer
Bluetooth module (Q version) £140
Bluetooth Interface cable £35
Bluetooth Antenna £10
Bluetooth Microphone £60 from main dealer

OK...so for around £700 its all done and works great (still need a bit of VAG Com coding to sort out the phone book upload).....but its a great system....

Best of all though, when I sell my A4 I will either fit the whole lot in my new B7 A4 (my intended next purchase), or put the whole lot back on E-bay as a complete package.....should get a good price for it all....and refit the double DIN Symphony (which is in a box under the stairs) to my B6 A4.

Heard a few good things about that ebay seller. Or Kenwood / Pioneer both do some nice double DIN aftermarket uits depending what you are after and what price you want to pay.