santorini blue + yellow

205man

Reaction score
my santorini blue a4 is in desperate need of polishing, it has quite a few small scatches that it has picked up and the car is covered in swirls when you look in the sun

i have received my pc and now need some advice on what products to ise, i have tried autoglym, but the seem to be a bit weak and had little effect.

i also need to go over my gfriends yellow tigra, the car has had a respray at some time in it life , judging by the overspray ive found on it. but the paint has lost its shine and has tarnished badly, i want to bring the colour back because she also wants to sell it in the near future,

i know i cant go to mad on it due to the respray and the fact i dont think its that good a job.

so what should i be using?

To tackle the A4, I would recommend starting with Menzerna Intensive Polish RD3.02 using a light cutting pad (to correct the bulk of the defects), followed by Menzerna Final Finish 85RD using either a polishing or finishing pad (to refine the finish and maximise gloss). This the standard set of products we recommend for tacklimng hard germanic paints by PC or rotary, and they work extremely well. For the Tigra, chances are the respray work is on the hard side compared to the standard paint, so the above products are also likely to be required. However, you may want to start with the in between choice of Menzerna Final Finish 106FA on a polishing pad; there is a chance this will be sufficient. If you are interested, these polishes are currently on offer in our store - see this link for details of the triple pack offer...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/pb80polish.html

:)