1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SANTA POD MEET - MARCH 14TH

Discussion in 'Major UK Events' started by RichA3Turbo, Jan 5, 2004.

  1. phillj
    Offline

    phillj Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2003
    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Feb 15, 2004]
    I have just fitted a Milltek system, before my remap tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I am happy with the results, it sounds a lot better and the turbo seems spools up faster :
    #41
  2. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Feb 16, 2004]
    Dont know whether this is any use to anyone but premier lodge currently have an offer which covers the weekend of santa pod

    £25 per room per night, and it includes a number of premier lodges near to santa pod.

    Thought it might be of interest if anyone who was planning on staying over.

    Premier Lodge

    Just go through the normal booking process and it will offer you the lower price if rooms are available.

    Mark
    #42
  3. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Feb 16, 2004]
    Whos meeting at J15 of the M1 then?

    I will be there along eith Alex Stanley, Phill, Jay, and a m8... Would be good to meet up (for those going that way) and then convoy over to SP.

    Rich
    #43
  4. TheTonsta
    Offline

    TheTonsta Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2003
    Messages:
    95
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Feb 16, 2004]
    Well given I've never been to Santa Pod, I might as well meet up with all of you at J15 too. Just means I drive a bit further north then turn round again!

    What time are we thinking of meeting??

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    #44
  5. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Feb 16, 2004]
    As ive never been there either i think meeting at J15 might be good idea for me too.

    Just arrange a time and ill be there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

    Mark
    #45
  6. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Feb 16, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    NWMark said:
    As ive never been there either i think meeting at J15 might be good idea for me too.

    Just arrange a time and ill be there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

    Mark

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Usually meet at about 9am, and leave by 9:20.... get to santa pod at 9:21 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    Rich
    #46
  7. Matthewbaldry
    Offline

    Matthewbaldry Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Feb 16, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    NWMark said:
    As ive never been there either i think meeting at J15 might be good idea for me too.

    Just arrange a time and ill be there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

    Mark

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Santa Pod Virgins eh, like lambs to the slaughter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

    I should be going along if I ever get my car back, its been 4 weeks so far and is still going to be another 2 yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

    But I will meet you there as I only live about 4 miles away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Ive been up twice this year already
    #47
  8. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Feb 19, 2004]
    3 weeks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
    #48
  9. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Feb 19, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Usually meet at about 9am, and leave by 9:20.... get to santa pod at 9:21

    Rich

    [/ QUOTE ]

    that sounds good to me ill meet you all there, are there 2 sides to the services i.e. north and south, if so what side are we meeting on??

    Also does anyone know where the nearest shell garage is, as ill easily need a refill of optimax by the time i get there?

    cheers

    Mark
    #49
  10. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Feb 19, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    NWMark said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Usually meet at about 9am, and leave by 9:20.... get to santa pod at 9:21

    Rich

    [/ QUOTE ]

    that sounds good to me ill meet you all there, are there 2 sides to the services i.e. north and south, if so what side are we meeting on??

    Also does anyone know where the nearest shell garage is, as ill easily need a refill of optimax by the time i get there?

    cheers

    Mark

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Oops! Might help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Southbound services m8. For anyone meeting at the services that ISNT coming down the M1, head east under the M1 and then turn immediately left to the services. Or right immediately before the bridge if you are coming FROM the east.

    Not sure about shell stations... Just fill up with regular super, and whack a bottle of millers in! Last time i was running 100octane /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Rich
    #50
  11. Stuart_A3_Turbo
    Offline

    Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    305
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Feb 19, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    NWMark said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Usually meet at about 9am, and leave by 9:20.... get to santa pod at 9:21

    Rich

    [/ QUOTE ]

    that sounds good to me ill meet you all there, are there 2 sides to the services i.e. north and south, if so what side are we meeting on??

    Also does anyone know where the nearest shell garage is, as ill easily need a refill of optimax by the time i get there?

    cheers

    Mark

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Oops! Might help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Southbound services m8. For anyone meeting at the services that ISNT coming down the M1, head east under the M1 and then turn immediately left to the services. Or right immediately before the bridge if you are coming FROM the east.

    Not sure about shell stations... Just fill up with regular super, and whack a bottle of millers in! Last time i was running 100octane /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Rich

    [/ QUOTE ]


    Hmm, time to pick me up some of this octane boost too me thinks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    #51
  12. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Feb 19, 2004]
    Wheres the best place to get some millers from?

    Thanks

    Mark
    #52
  13. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Feb 19, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    NWMark said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Usually meet at about 9am, and leave by 9:20.... get to santa pod at 9:21

    Rich

    [/ QUOTE ]

    that sounds good to me ill meet you all there, are there 2 sides to the services i.e. north and south, if so what side are we meeting on??

    Also does anyone know where the nearest shell garage is, as ill easily need a refill of optimax by the time i get there?

    cheers

    Mark

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Oops! Might help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Southbound services m8. For anyone meeting at the services that ISNT coming down the M1, head east under the M1 and then turn immediately left to the services. Or right immediately before the bridge if you are coming FROM the east.

    Not sure about shell stations... Just fill up with regular super, and whack a bottle of millers in! Last time i was running 100octane /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Rich

    [/ QUOTE ]


    Hmm, time to pick me up some of this octane boost too me thinks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    #53
  14. Stuart_A3_Turbo
    Offline

    Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    305
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Feb 19, 2004]
    yep, My shopping list for before santa pod is now complete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

    New throttle body assembly
    throttle body bored out
    T28 turbo
    custom manifold
    New injectors + everything needed to run 320bhp
    N75J
    Toilet paper
    Shares in Yokohoma tyres
    new set of boxers to go with the spare tyres
    Millers octane boost


    PS - not all of this will be done before santa pod, but it is now deffo getting done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    #54
  15. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Feb 19, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
    yep, My shopping list for before santa pod is now complete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

    T28 turbo
    custom manifold
    New injectors + everything needed to run 320bhp


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Well that'll be a fair race /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Hope you dont get it done by then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
    #55
  16. Stuart_A3_Turbo
    Offline

    Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    305
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Feb 19, 2004]
    nah, unlikely, if i can stretch, it may even be a roller bearing T3, havent decided yet, in talks with impossible performance at moment about it, they will do it for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    #56
  17. Matthewbaldry
    Offline

    Matthewbaldry Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Feb 21, 2004]
    Although it doesnt affect me, there is not a service area at junction 15 think you mean junction 15a where the M1 meets up with the A43. Is this correct? The Service area is called Northampton Services (Formerly Rothersthorpe Services)

    There is a shell garage in Wellingborough, but the closest one will be at Rushden, continue on the A45 for a further 3 miles take the exit that says to Rushden, turn right over the bridge then left and The Shell garage and Spar shop is just there on the left, where the Big car sales place is (Called Croyland Motors) you cant miss it. Then you would have to drive back along the A45 to the Wellingborough exit. Santapod is signposted from there.
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    #57
  18. Matthewbaldry
    Offline

    Matthewbaldry Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Feb 21, 2004]
    Hopefully my mates Caddy will be finished by then, he is doing finishing touches now.

    Any RS4's fancy being wooped by a Caddy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    #58
  19. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Feb 21, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    There is a shell garage in Wellingborough, but the closest one will be at Rushden, continue on the A45 for a further 3 miles take the exit that says to Rushden, turn right over the bridge then left and The Shell garage and Spar shop is just there on the left, where the Big car sales place is (Called Croyland Motors) you cant miss it. Then you would have to drive back along the A45 to the Wellingborough exit. Santapod is signposted from there.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    thanks Mathew

    Mark
    #59
  20. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Feb 22, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Matthewbaldry said:
    Although it doesnt affect me, there is not a service area at junction 15 think you mean junction 15a where the M1 meets up with the A43. Is this correct? The Service area is called Northampton Services (Formerly Rothersthorpe Services)

    There is a shell garage in Wellingborough, but the closest one will be at Rushden, continue on the A45 for a further 3 miles take the exit that says to Rushden, turn right over the bridge then left and The Shell garage and Spar shop is just there on the left, where the Big car sales place is (Called Croyland Motors) you cant miss it. Then you would have to drive back along the A45 to the Wellingborough exit. Santapod is signposted from there.
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Oops! I meant 15a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Rich
    #60
  21. martin3310
    Offline

    martin3310 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2004
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Feb 24, 2004]
    How many people are going?
    #61
  22. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Feb 25, 2004]
    lots hopefully /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    #62
  23. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Feb 29, 2004]
    Right,

    Who are the definates?

    <ul type="square"> [*]Me [*]Jay [*]Phill [*]Alex [*]Moff??? [*]Cocktaildesigner??? [*]Stuart [*]Matthewbaldry [*]NWMark [/list]

    Have i missed anyone?

    Rich
    #63
  24. Stuart_A3_Turbo
    Offline

    Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    305
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Mar 1, 2004]
    Im a definate, providing the car is working by then. Im sure it will be though. Also, My mate Richard with his MK2 Fiat Uno Turbo IE if thats still ok with everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif He is also a definate
    #64
  25. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Mar 1, 2004]
    Not a problem! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    #65
  26. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Mar 3, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm looking for any challenges - MOFF?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    not sure what car you drive Golf Bygone, but i know Moff drives an S3 so im assuming your driving one of them.

    Im up for a challenge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif if your interested, revo'd S3.

    Although i wanna get my excuses out the way now,

    1. Its my first time at Santa Pod
    2. i got a **** start coz i didnt wanna fry the clutch
    3. the girlfriend was driving on that run /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Mark

    p.s. im a definate by the way
    #66
  27. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Mar 3, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    NWMark said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm looking for any challenges - MOFF?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    not sure what car you drive Golf Bygone, but i know Moff drives an S3 so im assuming your driving one of them.

    Im up for a challenge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif if your interested, revo'd S3.

    Although i wanna get my excuses out the way now,

    1. Its my first time at Santa Pod
    2. i got a **** start coz i didnt wanna fry the clutch
    3. the girlfriend was driving on that run /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Mark

    p.s. im a definate by the way

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Ah, he drives the S2000 now!

    Look forward to seeing everyone!

    Rich
    #67
  28. Stuart_A3_Turbo
    Offline

    Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    305
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Mar 3, 2004]
    Im getting excited now !! Really looking forward to it will be nice to meet some new faces. Lets hope for a slightly better turn out than last time eh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    #68
  29. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Mar 4, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
    Im getting excited now !! Really looking forward to it will be nice to meet some new faces. Lets hope for a slightly better turn out than last time eh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yep, i to CAN NOT WAIT!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Hopefully better turnout and good weather! will be bit pissed off if its raining! Just not good enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    #69
  30. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Mar 4, 2004]
    Hopefully it'll be dry and cold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

    Mark
    #70
  31. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Mar 4, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    NWMark said:
    Hopefully it'll be dry and <font color="red">WARM</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

    Mark

    [/ QUOTE ]


    WARM.. we want it WARM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If its too cold, you A)freeze your ****** off and B) tires are too cold and traction is *****!

    about 15o would be nice! We will see eh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    Rich
    #71
  32. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Mar 4, 2004]
    Ah I didnt consider the traction issue, i was just thinking about inlet temps!!

    yeah not too cold as the missus will just moan all day....Not good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

    Mark
    #72
  33. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Mar 4, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    NWMark said:
    Ah I didnt consider the traction issue, i was just thinking about inlet temps!!

    yeah not too cold as the missus will just moan all day....Not good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

    Mark

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Its what they do best!
    #73
  34. Stuart_A3_Turbo
    Offline

    Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    305
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Mar 4, 2004]
    noooooooo we want it hot. I stand more chance of winning then due to nice big Front mount IC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Off subject, car is all sorted now but still not quite running right. Was on the rollers at 207bhp and 218lb/ft torque but he said a number of things are causing the power and torque to be a bit low. Tis due a big service, boost settings need fine tuning as well as fuelling, and porper setting up on RR which they didnt have the time to do today. Still, it feels good again and they think with fine tuning the boost settings i should be seeing lots more power /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

    Also bought myself some octane boost too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    #74
  35. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Mar 8, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I should be making an appearence , not looking forward to the 3odd hour drive from Manchester though !


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Just do it the day/night before and stay in the local premier lodge, for £25, bargain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

    Mark
    #75
  36. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Mar 9, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    He reckons I should be looking at 14.00 par for the quarter mile.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    14 for the quarter, id love to get that, but i was hoping for around 14.5 for my first time there.


    [ QUOTE ]
    Moff doesn't bother with the clutch pedal when changing gear BTW says it saves time!

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Surely thats gotta be bad for the geargox!!! wouldnt it crunch between every change?

    So whats your thought on launching the S3, ive tried a few times from lights and have bogged down twice, and that was quick up with the clutch, maybe a bit of feathering will help. Think i need to get practising (i feel a new clutch coming on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )
    #76
    mark_S3 likes this.
  37. Matthewbaldry
    Offline

    Matthewbaldry Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Mar 9, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Golf Bygone said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Matthewbaldry said:
    My A8's not going to be ready until the 16th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif I may have to use the curtosey car instead, serves them right for being 5 weeks late! Anyone fancy a race with a A6 130tdi Multitronic?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I know a journalist from the Sunday Times who'll give you the run around! I think he drives a Ferrari. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Funny you should mention this, we had a discussion about it on TSN the other week, apparently Doctors are allowed to use blue lights in their private cars now, which is the only reasonable explanation we can come up with. Don't know if you read the thread Linky
    #77
  38. Stuart_A3_Turbo
    Offline

    Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    305
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Mar 11, 2004]
    i meant the missus prbably wont get breakfast not me, sod that for a laugh!! Is anyone gonna bring their VAG COM with them to santa pod? Would be interesting to log a couple of 1/4 mile runs and see, plus i would like to be nosy and see how to work the damn thing as im gonna buy a laptop in next couple of days and get the software etc.
    #78
  39. NWMark
    Offline

    NWMark Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2003
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Mar 11, 2004]
    I was going to bring mine, but the laptop i have the software installed on is my works laptop and i think my boss is taking it home this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

    If he doesnt ill be bringing it along and you can play to hearts content /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, as i wanted to log a few runs too.

    Especially the engine torque one, as it would show whether traction control had to kcik in at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

    Mark
    #79
  40. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,090
    Likes Received:
    4
    [Mar 11, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
    i meant the missus prbably wont get breakfast not me, sod that for a laugh!! Is anyone gonna bring their VAG COM with them to santa pod? Would be interesting to log a couple of 1/4 mile runs and see, plus i would like to be nosy and see how to work the damn thing as im gonna buy a laptop in next couple of days and get the software etc.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'll bring the lappy and vag-com for y'all to play with!

    Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    #80

Share This Page