Sandra is awesome

Firstly, this thread should be more active :)
View attachment 101663
Sandra - thanks for all your hard work behind the scenes! Keep up the great work - stay AWESOME !!
Thank you Barry. I like the picture as well. I enjoy what I do on the forum and get to organise some really cool events along the way. :) X

Reactions: ed1119
Thanks for sorting out my test drive. You're truly Awesome Sandra. :)

Reactions: ed1119, Sandra, jdp1962 and 1 other person
Hahaha yes i know. I think am the 1.203.446 :-D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ed1119, Sandra and jdp1962
Yiv yer own wee followers l see, av just come across this thread darlin...lol....get in there my girl....lol....Sandra.....is MORE than Awesome.....Uber KUDOS....more like...now wheres that Audi pub thread....lol

Reactions: Sandra
Yiv yer own wee followers l see, av just come across this thread darlin...lol....get in there my girl....lol....Sandra.....is MORE than Awesome.....Uber KUDOS....more like...now wheres that Audi pub thread....lol
Thank you jassy. This thread been running over 4 years now. It's nice that others appreciate what I do. Hope you had a good day Jassy. It's been a good day. :) xx

Reactions: Jassyo06
Thank you jassy. This thread been running over 4 years now. It's nice that others appreciate what I do. Hope you had a good day Jassy. It's been a good day. :) xx

Hi Darlin...it just shows how blinkered l am with the forum....that A3 forum....or the RS3 forum...banned me self from one though..need ye guess...lol

As for my day Sandra ....Rough as a Badger i am.....5 beers on a Friday bad idea lol....had a empty last night, so had a wee selfie party to myself...lol Freedom....lol...X

Hi Darlin...it just shows how blinkered l am with the forum....that A3 forum....or the RS3 forum...banned me self from one though..need ye guess...lol

As for my day Sandra ....Rough as a Badger i am.....5 beers on a Friday bad idea lol....had a empty last night, so had a wee selfie party to myself...lol Freedom....lol...X
Lol Jassy, you need a hair of the dog. I think I'm just about finished today's retail therapy. Tomorrow is a whole new day in city centre. :) X

Reactions: Jassyo06
Lol Jassy, you need a hair of the dog. I think I'm just about finished today's retail therapy. Tomorrow is a whole new day in city centre. :) X

Living the Dream Sandra that you are......Retail therapy.....am gonna wait til this April...for my uber Retail....etc....lol

Happy to add to the Sandra praise in this thread ! Sandra has been v helpful since I joined the forum after I bought my S1.

Having been a regular on my previous car forum it was a bit strange moving on from that in terms of daily posts etc - however Sandra has made me feel really welcome as have the other members in the posts I've been active in.

Great forum guys :)

Reactions: 45bvtc, Ghost, Sandra and 2 others
Happy to add to the Sandra praise in this thread ! Sandra has been v helpful since I joined the forum after I bought my S1.

Having been a regular on my previous car forum it was a bit strange moving on from that in terms of daily posts etc - however Sandra has made me feel really welcome as have the other members in the posts I've been active in.

Great forum guys :)
Thanks Chris. I'm glad you enjoying the forum:) X

Reactions: lfcrule1972
I have been with this forum for a couple of months or so now, and found moderator Sandra most helpful, all messages get answered and as said very helpful, all I can say is she is awesome.
Thanks @Sandra.
Murray (Banchory)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 45bvtc
I have been with this forum for a couple of months or so now, and found moderator Sandra most helpful, all messages get answered and as said very helpful, all I can say is she is awesome.
Thanks @Sandra.
Murray (Banchory)
Thank you Murray. :)

Glad to see this thread is still going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost, Jake 61, Alex_Wil and 2 others
Sandra is awesome, be even more so if she gets someone to put in my drive select.

Glad to see this thread is still going

Thanks Fran. Its been running 5 years now. I must be doing something right. :) xx

Reactions: 45bvtc, ed1119 and FranA3
I'd like to add my two pence to the thread. I've been lucky enough to speak to Sandra on several occasions. She went out of her way to make me feel welcome to the site, and even more so as a member of the moderation team.

Quick to help out when I'm stuck, and a shining example of how an admin should be on a forum!

You're truly awesome... thank you for all your help :)

Reactions: Sandra and Ghost
I'd like to add my two pence to the thread. I've been lucky enough to speak to Sandra on several occasions. She went out of her way to make me feel welcome to the site, and even more so as a member of the moderation team.

Quick to help out when I'm stuck, and a shining example of how an admin should be on a forum!

You're truly awesome... thank you for all your help :)

Mike, thank you very much. Your a great addition to the moderation team. It has been really nice to talk with you, you get extra points for understanding my accent. You are doing well in your new role and I hope your enjoying it Mike. :) x

Reactions: MikeSel^
Mike, thank you very much. Your a great addition to the moderation team. It has been really nice to talk with you, you get extra points for understanding my accent. You are doing well in your new role and I hope your enjoying it Mike. :) x

Loving every minute. An that's before I get involved with the shows :) thanks for putting me forward x

totally awesome person and very helpful , a pleasure to chat to even if you do feel like a plonker for asking a silly question

Reactions: Sandra, MikeSel^ and Ghost
I've not been here long and not been massively active, but I'm not surprised at all to see this thread.
I got the feeling early on that Sandra was a huge part of the forum. She welcomed me almost instantly, and was more than helpful with my lost sticker order. Big thumbs up from me.

Reactions: KrisKrk, Audi Bairn, Thundercliffe81 and 5 others
I've not been here long and not been massively active, but I'm not surprised at all to see this thread.
I got the feeling early on that Sandra was a huge part of the forum. She welcomed me almost instantly, and was more than helpful with my lost sticker order. Big thumbs up from me.
Thank you. :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Reedler18
Same here @Reedler18 . Sandra is I think the only one, who greet new members and always king in reply's.

Hopefully We'll meet one day in person, on the Audi meet or something. I'm happily married, so no dirty thought's people. No offence @Sandra :friends:
I work in the office now so it is always good to meet someone in person who you speak to via emails of phone daily for long time.

Hats off to all managing this Great Forum.

Reactions: Brennan, Ghost, Reedler18 and 1 other person
Same here @Reedler18 . Sandra is I think the only one, who greet new members and always king in reply's.

Hopefully We'll meet one day in person, on the Audi meet or something. I'm happily married, so no dirty thought's people. No offence @Sandra :friends:
I work in the office now so it is always good to meet someone in person who you speak to via emails of phone daily for long time.

Hats off to all managing this Great Forum.
Thank you for the kind words Kris.very much appreciated. I'm so glad you all enjoy the forum so much. The admin and moderation team all work hard to make sure you enjoy. :) x

Reactions: ed1119, Ghost, THQuattro and 3 others
I'm still here a year after buying the S1 and then finding this forum shortly after, have to say it's not good for my wallet though :) I keep getting encouraged to buy mods/bits and bobs for the car lol :D

As I said above - great work by Sandra and the Mod team.

Reactions: ed1119, Ghost and THQuattro
I'm still here a year after buying the S1 and then finding this forum shortly after, have to say it's not good for my wallet though :) I keep getting encouraged to buy mods/bits and bobs for the car lol :D

As I said above - great work by Sandra and the Mod team.
Thank You Chris. The admin/moderation team strive to make sure we have the best forum for our members. If we didn't have members and site sponsors we wouldn't have this fantastic forum :) x

Yes, Sandra is awesome.
It was nice to chat today and thanks for help with Marells detailing sponsor section.
Big kiss.

Reactions: Ghost, Sandra, jdp1962 and 1 other person
Yes, Sandra is awesome.
It was nice to chat today and thanks for help with Marells detailing sponsor section.
Big kiss.
Thank you so much Toby. Was nice to chat and I enjoy working with the site sponsors and making sure they get what they need from the site. Without sponsors and members we wouldn't have this fantastic forum. :) x x

Reactions: Ghost, ed1119, THQuattro and 1 other person
Love this forum. Never been on a forum with such nice, helpful friendly members. And I'm not just blowing smoke up everyone's ar5es. I genuinely mean it.
That's good to hear. We want everyone to enjoy the forum. Friendly and helpful and lots of info is all a bonus. You guys make it what it is. :) x

Reactions: Ghost and A4AvantBlackEdition