1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sandra is awesome

FranA3 Apr 20, 2012

1. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Thank you Bobby, it was no trouble helping you out. Your always so polite and appreciative. :) x

2. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

i see my sandra is awesome thread is still going strong :wub: defo dame sandra :wub: xx

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Thank you Fran. I may need to have a Royal Tea Party soon, lol. Maybe a nice Fran mix will be available soon as background music? Thanks again Fran, still feeling the love on here. :) x

FranA3 likes this.
  4. FranA3

lol yeah at this rate you will have to have one , speaking of which im going to be doing a new one very very soon sandra i'll keep you posted hun :) x

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Fran, your a star, I will wait patiently for my new mix, cant have the Spooky1 getting to it before me. That just wont do, lol.:) x

6. FranA3

lol nope that just wont do will it haha x

7. Sandra

You got that right Fran. Is my new mix ready yet? Lol. :) x

8. FranA3

lol not yet will have one soon though x

9. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

OI!!!!

Who's abusing their powers and removed my post?

Checky power corrupted mod/s!!

10. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

That's odd. I saw it a few minutes ago and chuckled, but when I came back to 'like' it it was gone.....

Wasn't me :uhm:

11. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

:ninja:

[​IMG]

12. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

13. Sandra

​Lmao, very funny Scott. :) x

14. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

lol

15. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

16. quattrojames

17. voorhees

18. Sandra

​Lmao guys, where do i get my sticker? :) x

19. Definitely agree with this!! Spot on!

20. Sandra

Thank you Scotty. :)

21. voorhees

I'll sort the link out,also the t-shirt one Sandra

22. Sandra

cant wait to see this jase. :) x

23. quattrojames

Sandra don't forgot that paypal gift for the thread bump.

24. Sandra

Sure thing James, cant thank you and jase enough, payback will be good though, lol. :) x

25. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

Just saw this thread and would like to agree with everyone's comments and just say that Sandra has been very helpful and seems to live for ASN and it's members and will do anything to help out! so if that's not awesome I don't know what is!

26. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

I think this thread should be locked........

.......but only so that we can open another one! :beerchug:

27. Sandra

Thank you Josh, i do like ASN, and i sure like helping you guys out. So i guess that makes me awesome. :) x

28. Sandra

Thanks Jeff, that sounds like a plan, though i dont know how i can get better than awesome. :) x

29. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

ASN banners and goodies for the edinburgh meet. Well done Sandra xx, and Adam.:beerchug:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  30. Sandra

Thanks Mark. Adam has been very generous. :respekt:Its a big Thank you to Adam. :rock:x

31. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

He has indeed. And hopefully the flags should make a big impact at the meet.

32. Sandra

It will be an AWESOME meet. We need lots of cars and loads :sign_pics:. We will show them all how great we are. x x

Brodster likes this.
  33. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

Just need to bump this again, just so new visitors to the forum get to know how awesome Sandra is.

She is, its our Sandra, and we love her awesomness :rockwoot:

Sandra and ruffrida like this.
  34. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

Extract from OED:

awe·some

   [aw-suhm]

adjective

1.Sandra

inspiring awe: an awesome sight.

3. showing or characterized by awe.

Slang . very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  35. Sandra

Jeff, thanks as always for your kind words and making me laugh. Your a true gent. :) x

36. Sandra

Thanks Sidi, as you know, i really enjoy helping all the members on the forum, if i can make it easier to help them negotiate there way round the site and thus enjoy it more, then i am happy. Thanks. :) x

37. Brodster

Thanx again cuz for everything you have done for me on this forum up to now. Your a gem.:kiss: Now get yourself and your car over here pronto!!!

Sandra likes this.
  38. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Second that, she sure is, has a hard enough time, but always finds time for us horrible lot :)

Sandra and Brodster like this.
  39. Sandra

Hey Mark, I dont mind helping you out, your a great guy cuz and you always appreciate the time i put into things. I will be over the week after next, so you will see me soon. Better stock up on the tea, its the :rulez:, lmao. :kiss:x

40. Sandra

Thank you Nigel :), you lot are not horrible, you are all really nice and i enjoy helping you all out if i can. :friends:x