1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saloon boot spoiler reccomendations

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Ollie-B, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Ollie-B

Ollie-B Rockin' Shnit

[Dec 30, 2012]
    Im new to audis and like the subtle look of the little lip spoilers you can get. But i have seen a few different types of the lip type spoiler and dont know what is what, just wondering if somebody can help me out with telling me what they are called s-line etc i have no clue (i know some i have seen wont be OE) ( pics would also be handy :) ) thanks to anyone who can help
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Inertiauk

Inertiauk Member

[Dec 30, 2012]
    The none OEM ones just don't look right to me.
  4. benjie

benjie Active Member

[Dec 31, 2012]
    I've had an eBay one and I regretted it after about 3 months. I eventually went for the ABT as I could get it at nearly 1/2 the price of the S-Line one and it's a tiny bit more pronounced... but not too big. I think it was a factory fit option and the Votex kits were a dealer-fit option - or something like that. And don't forget, spoilers add at least 20bhp!

Got it shipped from western Canada in like 3 days, needed the ABT part number filling as it was engraved, but my local paint shop did a great job. Here's a pic, though I don't think they do it justice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]