Sad end for an S3

clcollins

Reaction score
It's a sad end for a S3 but we all know it happens. Tomorrow I'm going to look at an S3 that has been totalled, heavy roll. It's a 2002 model, thats all I know.

I'm going for the interior and maybe the wheels, and what ever other tasty bits are on it. Does anyone have any request for parts?

I'm going to ask the owner if I can take a picture, if he lets me ,I'll post it here tomorrow evening.

I do

Can you get me the RHD side wheel bearing housing? its the Y shaped part thats cast metal and attaches the wheel bearing to the car..

If its cheap, let me know

I live in Sydney

Looking for a leather interior with door cards and stuff - Let me know if you get it!

I'm interested in the LHS Boot Cubby-Hole cover; the one that the Sub/CD Changer is hidden behind.

Thanks,

Mark.

I don't suppose the rear light clusters survived the roll?

Went to the breakers yard today and was shocked at the condition of the S3 I had gone to see. Sorry if you all got excited at the thought of an aladins cave of parts, but in my opinion there is nothing on this car that is reusable, the interior I was looking at was not in good condition, left open to the elements, covered in glass, scratched, seats twisted, seat/side airbags deployed. Have look for yourself at the four pictures I took.

Those of you who are looking out for a leather interior give me a pm. I have spoke with a company in Warrington ( car-interior ) and they tell me they can recover my seats with OEM products for £975 + VAT, this includes head rests, arm rest and door cards. This is recovering your existing seats. If your after an S3 interior to upgrade from standard seats to sports or recaro seats then this won't work for you. When I know the firm numbers I'll go and see him and ask him what price he can come down to considering our relatively large order (Ooer), oh yeah it takes about half a day. There is a choice of colours and you can have a half leather, half alcantara if you so desire (the price quoted was for the basic option). So come, serious people only, get in touch.

Christian Collins.

comeones obvoiusly canabalised it for the door handles!

probably for a transplant job

one bent S3
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

the n/s/r rim looks ok how much?? and that coat hanging on the door /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif the rest looks a bit to fecked thanks anyway

That car died a horrible death! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

R.I.P.

It would have to be so badly trashed! My A3 is red and at least I'd have wanted the spoiler LOL. That said, maybe the headlight washer bottle/system for my Xenons....