1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S8 Newbie

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by tonyp, Jul 12, 2007.

1. tonyp

tonyp New Member

HI Everyone

I'm Tony and have just joined the site. Have bought an S8 2002 model Final Edition which was made as the end of line model immediately prior to the new shape. Apparently it is 1 of 35 consigned to the UK. I've seen one with red leather interior but mine has purple leather...........works for me and is distinctive..........just in case I lose it in the supermarket car park!! Has special recaro sports seats and one or two goodies not found on the standard model.

Sad to report it has just been fitted with a new gearbox costing 4k and the car has only done 37000 miles. Hope I don't have any bills like that to pick up and it was probably that shock that encouraged the previous owner to move the car on..............just hope I don't have to do the same as want to keep this one for a while.

Any way guys and girls I'm glad I registered with this site as it looks like I shall be able to pick up some good advice so i'll catch you all in the forums.

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore
    Team Vegas Yellow quattro Audi A3

Hello and welcome.

4. Hotscar

Hotscar Four Wheel Drifting

Welcome. Did you go to that car show at Steyne Gardens at the weekend? I know it was rubbish but they had a few nice Audi's.

5. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Hey, welcome to the site!!!

Love the original shape A8... any pics?

6. S3Steve

S3Steve Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Welcome to the forum,

I love the S8, always reminds me of the car chases in Ronin.

7. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Hi Tony, :sign_welcome: to the site.