s6 conversion

ninja mafia

Reaction score
hi to all audi drivers !!!!! im a new member as this is the first audi ive owned , ive recently bought an A6 3.0 tdi s line quattro , saloon ,ive all ready made a few plans to mod her ? she allready has full privecy glass /and ecu upgrade . ive just managed to get hold of a set of rs6 bi xeon lights and a s6 front bumper ,im planing to do s6 conversion ,inc stainless cat back exhaust with quad exit . rs6 lights ,as i think they look fantastic with the silver eye brow ! also like the rs6 front grill ,got s6 badges for grill and rear ,its also got flat bottom mfsw curtasy of nhm and fitted by 1 wheelonly ,top guys ,.would be interested in hearing from anyone who has done similer mods ,or has a6 /s6/rs6 , or any views or advice .or from anyone who owns an audi and fancys a chat also have zx6rr are there any bikers on the forum ?.regards jason chesterfield

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome
thats a lot of subjects in one post sounds like your into your modifications so you'll do well here.

first thanks for the advice ,my surnames not on that post its jason from chesterfield . and yes i like to make things my own style haha, done mostly bike mods ,few custom old fireblades and the like !! but had a few cars that have had a bit of work done .my last car was a saab 93 estate and was agreat family car but was a lil shy on power at 120 bhp ,my friend owned the audi from new and i had a spin in it about 4 weeks ago ,first time on the paddle shift , then i spent 2 weeks buggin him to death till he agreed to sel it me . the rest is history as he is now carless!haha .my uncle has rs6 estate and always thing its the best car on the road everytime i see it ,thats the reason ive bought rs lights and grill ,seems to be a few good people on the forum who love there cars and know a thing or 2 cheers jason

Welcome, you will gain loads of advice and assistance on here. You are lucky to have gained help already!! esp getting the mfsw fitted!
I used to have an A6 and did loads to him but sadly after too many turbos failing I sold him on, after having a beama for about 3 months, I moved back to Audi and love it. The RS lights sounds good and the mods already done! You will have to post pics!

nice pic ! really like the sline A3 ,s in that blue , i will post some pics of the car later this afternoon if i can find how to get them on ? really looking forward to getting the headlights done ! as there in a box at mo sat in my house ..... u know what thats like when u have the nice shiny parts for your car but have to wait to get them fitted ? hehe , was planing a rs6 conv but the cost of the parts is a lil expensive .. and the work that goes into the rear quarters means all back end of car is stripped and the cost comes to silly money !! so decided to do the s6 ,with a few rs bits added . u have a fantastic base when u start with the s line spec . jay

Afternoon Jase, will have a full read later, but welcome mate, glad its all good so far.

Well certainly going to need the wiring schematics mate, chat with Lea as I know he has them now along with parts catalogue, he can assist you in all these mods if you have any issues with doing any yourself mate, certainly will look cool when done for sure.

I do like the tech you can get with the A6 chassis, its cosy & all through the lcd huh with the jog dial controller & surrounding buttons, maybe a consideration for myself at some stage, maybe a Le Mans A6 avant.

:sign_welcome: to the site big fella, now you joined here your gonna spend some doe ! lol saying that the plans you have already aint cheap lol. glad your happy with the wheel, looks great and finishes off a lovely cabin your a6 has. pm me the link to the screens etc you bought so we know what were up against for the next install mate if you can so i can check we have everything.
all the best mate
lea

ayup mate , think ive got chocy poisioning !!! ive got two 7" lcd monitors and dvd ,there centurion ,got cables and everything ,but the cables are a 7 pin s video lead ,that split into 2 ,then convert to 2 cables into 1 phono plug x3 ,red,yellow,and white with a black plug in cable for remote senser .very easy plug and play ? only thing is there not that long ! so may have to buy 3 female to female leads so it can be extended to the boot ,or glove box ? ive also orderd a 3 metre s video 4 pin for the dvd to nav screen so the front screen can be connected ? sure wel make it work dude ? if not just eat chips and chat bikes ..... hahaha . do i need anything to make all the voice activation work ,love to get mine set up like yours with the bluetooth and voice comand biz . look forward to picking your brains sat mate ,t bag in cup and chippy 2 mins away ......

:icon_thumright:le mans avant eh !!! big boys toy that nigel , love the a3 ,s but like a big smoker ,i was looking for avant at first ,but not that easy to find a 3 litre with low miles thats s line and quattro ? unless you happen to be very involved with audi,s !!!!!!! ....

I nearly bought an A6 Le Mans 3 litre saloon as I loved my A6 I used to have but decided on a pocket car for a bit lol. Your plans sound good, cant wait to see the pics. Lea is helping you, thats ace! And yeh, know what you mean about having all the shiney toys in boxes lol frustrating eh!

:w00t:have to keep opening the boxes to put a grin on my face .... , how was your easter ? mayb il swap u a go in the dinky toy for a go sat in the rs6 leather when i get it bolted in , {i wish } i will take some pics tom and post em , think im go to germany on bike this summer ? lots of rs6 stuff for sale ! id come back with a right list of things heheee .

:w00t:have to keep opening the boxes to put a grin on my face .... , how was your easter ? mayb il swap u a go in the dinky toy for a go sat in the rs6 leather when i get it bolted in , {i wish } i will take some pics tom and post em , think im go to germany on bike this summer ? lots of rs6 stuff for sale ! id come back with a right list of things heheee .

Lol, I might give you a list too! Love Germany for bits! Easter was good, over far too quick!

Yup, its cetainly nice weather at the mo! No, i'm happy with the sunroof lol, was tempted to get a red cab like Leas but its only 4 seater! Looks good though!

Hope the mods are coming along ok!

red cab a birds car haha , havent done anything yet ,just collecting at mo ,then when i have all the bits to do it ill bolt it all on in 1 go ,should be a big transformation then !! put dvd player in on sunday ,got some really good headrest brackets of ebay ! there not as good as fitting them in ? but next best thing ! saves cutting headrest to bits .il have them fitted into rs6 recaro,s when i win lotto : @> ,what about your mister has he had any tlc ........