S4 winter protection pt 3

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
All done on friday but was too dark for pictures, interior was cleaned and then the final coats of protection and products on here, finished repairing the caliper with its new seals so now have nice new rear pads on which just need bleeding which will be done tonight.

only a couple to tickle my fancy of her as she looked good enough to lick yesterday lol

Photo0195.jpg

Photo0194-1.jpg

Photo0193.jpg

Photo0192.jpg

Thats looks awesome mate, the blue is brilliant! May I ask, what products have you used for the winter?

polished the car first with the DA with menz final finish, sealed with EX-P and then hit with 2 coats of Black Hole and then the 3 coats of colly 915. the wheels also have been sealed with PB wheels sealant and then given 3 coats of colly for extra protection. Black hole works well with noggy blue but next year im trying out a few other products to see what works best for it. my car aslways looks wet which is what i wanted a nice gloss look

ive never been so cold in the garage mate, all the heaters and gas fires on and no change, it was still -6 in the garage so it was hard work but well worth it, unfortunately it doesnt look like that anymore after only 12 miles of driving it looks like its done 500miles