S4 Wheels on A4 T Spt

BeatusMeet

Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help..

I am thinking of putting set of b5 s4 wheels on my b5 A4 t sport. Is there any reason not to do this?

will the wheels fit safely and sensibly?

Are they wider than the standard wheels on the '96 A4 T sport?

Many Thanks for your help.

I didnt think it was too tuff a question. Or are "newbs" not welcome around here?

Hi mate, should fit with no problems at all. Only thing to check would be the offset of the wheel, should be around 35. If they are the B5 S4 wheels then they will be 17" so they will be slightly wider than your standard 16" the tyres will probably be 215x45x17 where as your current ones are probably 205x50x16. 17" tyres are actually cheaper as they are a more common size. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help.

I'm not too sure how to check the offset of the wheel but I have just asked a guy that is selling some so hopefully he'll be able to let me know.

My stock wheels are 205/55/r16. I hope it will be a strait swop.

I am just wondering what the wheels will look like on my a4. I think they look good on the s3 and s4 but do those cars have lower suspension than my t sport? I know it has sport suspension but i dont know how the height compares to the s4... I'm just worried that there will be too much space between the tyre edge and the arch..

The gap between the wheel and the arch should remain pretty much the same as it is now. Although the gap may become more noticeable as your eyes will be drawn to it as you will not have standard rims