S4 wheel offsets

LeeT

Reaction score
After reading lots of threads i came to the conclusion that i needed to look for a wheel with an offset of 35mm+ to fit over the s4 brakes. Is this right? Just seen a set of oem s4 wheels for sale with an offset of 45mm?? Are these really oem s4 wheels? Im looking for a wheel 18 or 19" to really fill the arches. What size, offset and width should i be looking for?

I have rs4 style alloys et35 and ATE power kit 4 pot calipers, i had the alloys touching the calipers so i needed a 5mm spacer. S4 alloys should fit over s4 brakes...

Its more to do with the shape of the wheels spokes.

the S4 rim is very flat, and the spokes sit flush with the rim face, maximising caliper clearance. Other rims with lower offsets but with a more dished appearance may require spacing because the caliper clearance is much reduced.

S4 calipers are horrid things anyway, fit something else and your problems will go away.

S4 Brakes will be going in due course. Im thinking of 19x8.5 RS8 alloys with a 35mm offset which i think should fit ok or some lambo gallardo style 19x8.5 but the offset of these one are 45mm. Any opinions or experience if these will fit?