s4 value?

curtis11

Reaction score
hi guys , havnt been on here in a couple of years, but now lookin at a s4 98 model, what kind of money are they worth? its got 79k miles fsh
heres a couple of pics of my old 18t remaped full stainless exhaust induction kit and coilovers , i miss it
Image114.jpg

Image112.jpg

Sale prices of S4s vary a bit on year/mileage/spec/history but are almost always well above "book" value.

What's it up for?

7250 is the askin price it also comes with a nice plate worth 600 quid, i think i might purchase it

seems alright to me depending on the spec but be warned it needs the timing belt doing if it hasn't already had it, anything from 500 quid upwards, and make sure they change all the tensioners, idlers, water pump and thermostat while they're in there

yea m8 just purchased it , belts were done at 66k so its happydays .
the car has cruise control, heated seats ,climate,bose sound and a sunroof.
are these standard or extra

all extras except the climate, sounds like you've done well there, now you need to swap the divertors for 710N's and get it on vag-com to check for any fault codes and get it pressure tested to confirm the induction system is leak free.

then enjoy.

i'm assuming you've read all the threads about checking for split F pipes and throttle body boots so you'll know where to check for boost leaks