S4 sideskirts or replicas?

Reyes

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've been watching it for years as I was going to buy an S3 8L. Anyway.. I've put a deposit down on a beautiful silver Audi 1.8TQS with all the Recaro, Sat Nav, TV and BOSE extra's etc.. Picking it up soon and I have already got my eyes on some coilovers, dietrich front bumper etc. I was wondering if there are any sideskirts available to keep the OEM look as I find the side's to A4's a let down.

I've seen some Caractere ones online but they don't seem to be available in the UK.

Thank you!

s4 sides a bumper

not a fan of the aftermarket jellymold bumpers and trim myself

same car, FS S4 trim
IMG_16401.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

I initially bought these replicas as i couldnt get oem at the time

AUDI A4 S4 SIDE SKIRTS S-LINE tuning-rs.eu | eBay

When they arrived they actually looked quite good, but they are fibreglass and my only concern was damage from stones etc when driving. As time went on i found a set of genuine and before i had fitted the reps i bought the oem before my car went for paint so cant say if they are any good on the road unfortunately, check my build thread, theres some pics of them to see if you want.

Also, note these dont come with door strips to suit, just the skirts themselves, as i was smoothing off my doors this didnt bother me, just to let you know.

You're a star mate! Thanks. That's what I was after. It's just sourcing the S4 front bumper now. I do prefer OE parts but I cannot source any.
I'll be smoothing my door strips too.

Anyone have any idea how I get the door strips off? I want them removed as they look too busy? Are there any holes after removing them? Or some strange adhesive?

Anyone have any idea how I get the door strips off? I want them removed as they look too busy? Are there any holes after removing them? Or some strange adhesive?

theres a small screw on the inside of the door at the front, this will probably sieze as you try an undo it and the mount will spin in the plastic on the otherside (ive had to drill most of thes ive removed)
once the screws out the strip slides backwards and off

you will be left with a load of little knobbly bits that the strips locate on so these would need grinding off then door would need painting

Do you mean the ones at the bottom of the door,or half way up?If you mean the lower ones then its as above,if you mean the ones in the middle of the door,then they are stuck with adhesive foam tape,and will leave 3 or 4 holes behind,based on a facelift.
hth
tony