1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S4 Scuff Panels

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by imported_VaulterTim, Sep 14, 2005.

1. imported_VaulterTim

imported_VaulterTim Guest

[Sep 14, 2005]
    Hi all,

Sorry to post this here also, but I know more people read this forum than the A4 one!

Does anyone know where I can get Scuff panels for an S4?

Part Numbers
    8DO 853 491D01C
    8DO 853 492D01C

They are the plastic strip that runs along the top of the sill with the aluminium inserts in them.

I'm fitting a set of S4 sideskirts and want to use the original parts that match them instead of cutting the scuff panles on my car (which are different), and in my opinion will be difficult to cut completely straight and won't look very good!

Hope someone can help or point me in the direction of someone else who can.

Needless to say Audi want silly money for them... £73.50 + VAT EACH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tim
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 22, 2014]

3. PaulRS3

PaulRS3 Well-Known Member

[Sep 14, 2005]
    www.vagparts.com

excellent service. If they cant get them cheaper or faster than Audi, they will suggest you get them from Audi
  4. imported_VaulterTim

imported_VaulterTim Guest

[Sep 14, 2005]
    Cheers Paul, they seem to be very difficult to get hold of though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I haven't tried VAGPARTS yet although I can't think why because I've tried pretty much EVERYONE else! Just overlooked them I guess... everybody I HAVE tried just says 'main dealer mate'...

I'll give them a go.

Cheers

Tim