s4 rims

ultrasporta4vk05

Reaction score
Where can you buy some 18" s4 avus rims? i've been looking all around from genuine ones to replicas and had no luck, anyone know where to buy some?

You need to go onto the German Ebay site, as this is where I bought mine from. I offered my local dealer £1000 for some that they had taken off an S4 to put 19's on, but he just laughed at me, so I imagine you'd be looking at a minimum of £2000 from the dealer with tyres.

You can get them for £800 - £900 from Germany with brand new Continental Contact Sports. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have 4 (original Audi) nearly new 18" S4 AVUS alloys for sale £1000.00. Only used for 66 miles as I changed to 19" RS6 wheels.

Thank you for all of you guys help, but i went to a local dealer store, and got 4 new 19" mille miglias for my car, and they look great, the reason i'm trying to get another set of rims is to keep my performance tires on my original rs4's and have a set for all season, therefore i wouldn't need to go switch tires back and forth, since michigans weather is unpredictive. thank you once again for everyones help, but hey if anyones got some good deals going on with s4 rims, i don't mind a set for spares /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif