S4 Replicas - Where to buy from ?

darko

Reaction score
Looked everywhere but cant seem to find them

Anyone have some good recommendations ?

thanks

there was a set on pistonheads for sale up until a few days ago without tyres. think it was eagle_s3 off here that was selling them - might be worth dropping him a pm

great thanks

I've emailed them for a price

I'm sure S4 replicas where widely available at one time for not too much money ?

Might consider getting 5x100 to 5x112 adapters otherwise if possible..

Let me know what price they give you mate, I'm after a set for My 8L S3 aswell.

Cheers Ewan.

Any luck with the S4 replicas? Was looking myself,couldn't find them anywhere in the UK. Found some sites,but were in the states!
oewheelsllc.com + finishlinewheels.com

ok, they are looking into a price for me now. They dont have them in stock but mentioned they are made in Italy which I think is a bonus instead of China..

might get a discount if a bunch of us order together, let me know how many people are interested and Ill ask for a group buy discount price

ok, they are looking into a price for me now. They dont have them in stock but mentioned they are made in Italy which I think is a bonus instead of China..

might get a discount if a bunch of us order together, let me know how many people are interested and Ill ask for a group buy discount price

Itailian replica wheels are made in china/****.

You can get the wheel manufacturer to cast "Made on the moon" into them if you buy enough.

I know some replica wheels come from Italy and are sold as Italian but thats where the connection ends. Manufacturing is done in ****.

Without tyres?

See this is why i didn't buy them, you can buy better looking wheels for the same price or less!

Agreed, 500 I might have gone to but not 600..

Lol! If you want them bad enough, 600 is worth it! They are not exactly common, and the seller probably knows it, plus along with the value of sterling dropping and VAT going up, tuning parts are always going to be a bit more expensive these days.

Thing is folks, the S4 rims are so much more rare than something like RS4 wheels or CH/LM reps.

Sure, they're not as obviously cool looking, but the main attraction for me is that they're so OEM+ looking.

When theyre dirty my car looks 100% normal to those around me, yet when it's cleaned and polished it looks really awesome

I know what you mean Prawn. Very smart with a standard look! I would still buy a set of these if only they were at a cheaper price though.

Ahh, im feeling the temptation !

I agree it's the oem look that does it for me

Ahh, im feeling the temptation !

I agree it's the oem look that does it for me

You have obviously started the thread, as they are hard to source, not that they are avialable, you are saying they are too expensive! lol 600 squid = bargain for you!