s4 remap

Trust me, the Stage 1+ on th

There is no issues or compromise from fitting the smaller supercharger pulley on the B8/8.5 charger, the Revo kit comes with a new belt, we do it right and the Stage 1+ had over 2 years of development before we brought it to market a good few years back now, so now a very much proven upgrade.
We have owned 4 3.0TFSi Stage 1+ development cars at HQ, all having had a lot of track and road R&D, then global testing in varying climates and on varying fuel qualities. Revo stage 1+ is one of the most popular upgrades we offer globally through over 400 Revo dealers, not only in S4/S5, but other Audi models too.

As for the later CREC engine and our B9 S4 development car, these are in development process and no further details are shared prior to release.
@Revo Steve-W for 'normal' daily use, i.e. not track day driving, would you recommend the S-Tronic upgrade as well as the Stage 1 to ensure the gear box can cope with the power on an B8.5 S4?

i belive the s-tronic map is more a nice to have to help the figures than a nessecity for the stage 1 map

@Revo Steve-W for 'normal' daily use, i.e. not track day driving, would you recommend the S-Tronic upgrade as well as the Stage 1 to ensure the gear box can cope with the power on an B8.5 S4?

With the B8.5 I think it is a must as the B8.5 has a lower rev limit

Reactions: V6_Man
With the B8.5 I think it is a must as the B8.5 has a lower rev limit

i will now shut up and stop pretending i know what i'm talking about :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: V6_Man, jdp1962, Tim Stacey and 1 other person
Judging by the pics I have here which show stage 1 + TCU and stock on the same graph, I reckon you'd lose 35-40hp by not having the TCU done (on a B8.5). On mine (APR) there's also a fabulous kickdown that'll drop to the gear to get the engine ~6k, zip to 7.2k and then upshift which you'd also miss... That gets the car moving.... :busted cop:

Reactions: V6_Man and xpoweruk
When I had my Skoda Octavia Vrs, Shark performance did a Self tuning system, which you could flash their stage 1 map at home. The device was around £150 plus the map on top. It made a huge difference to my Skoda. I did similar with my E90 BMW for a gearbox map, but went with a friend for the stage 1 remap.

Does any company offer this for Audi? Nothing on Sharks website for the B8. There is a company in the states, but haven't found anything in the UK.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Not seen any in the UK that offer the flash at home service.
Unitronic may do as they do have a UK dealer or 2 IIRC