1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S4 questions!

mattfinn Aug 15, 2007

1. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

Sory if these have been asked/posted a thousand times!
    1) Would the ipod kit work with the stock BOSE tape/cd changer?
    2) Does the Millteck pipe sound nice and meaty? Im looking at taking my future purchase to MRC for the exhaust and remap on the same day and want a nice sounding exhaust.
    3) Would anyone recommend a BRC carbon induction kit? I know these will give little if any gains, I just wanna hear the turbos and wastegates a bit more!
    4) DV's/Wastegates. Does the S4 have both? I knw they have a DV.
    5) Anyone know how I can pass the time until Saturday when I pick my S4 up without going clinically insane?
    Ive tried throwing myself into my work, the 18yr old hottie who lives across the road from me :rockwoot: (hence bad back today) and gettin leathered on Becks, and yet I still wake up throughout the night finding myself making a V6/turbo noise!!! HELP!

Cheers guys, pics to come weekend!!

2. shineydave

shineydave Member

1. no idea
    2. the miltek sounds nice to me but some say they can be a bit "droney" for motorway driving, i think it's a matter of personal opinion
    3. i'd leave the induction alone, if it doesn't increase the horsepower, improve the handling or bring me sexual satisfaction i'm not interested
    4. being a V6 with bi turbos they have 2 DV's and 2 wastegates
    5. post some pics of the 18 yr old, it won't help you but we'd sure as hell be grateful

3. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

Good answers, doubt she will let me take any snaps though, already in enough trouble as it is haha! !

2 DV's and 2 wastegates, blimmin eck!

4. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

When you say wastegate, you're not confusing that with a blow-off valve are you?

Every turbo has a wastegate. It allows the exhaust gas to bypass the turbine (otherwise you would always have boost pressure and things would start to go pop!).