S4 questions!

EssVier

There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.
Reaction score
Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
Sory if these have been asked/posted a thousand times!
1) Would the ipod kit work with the stock BOSE tape/cd changer?
2) Does the Millteck pipe sound nice and meaty? Im looking at taking my future purchase to MRC for the exhaust and remap on the same day and want a nice sounding exhaust.
3) Would anyone recommend a BRC carbon induction kit? I know these will give little if any gains, I just wanna hear the turbos and wastegates a bit more!
4) DV's/Wastegates. Does the S4 have both? I knw they have a DV.
5) Anyone know how I can pass the time until Saturday when I pick my S4 up without going clinically insane?
Ive tried throwing myself into my work, the 18yr old hottie who lives across the road from me :rockwoot: (hence bad back today) and gettin leathered on Becks, and yet I still wake up throughout the night finding myself making a V6/turbo noise!!! HELP!

Cheers guys, pics to come weekend!!

1. no idea
2. the miltek sounds nice to me but some say they can be a bit "droney" for motorway driving, i think it's a matter of personal opinion
3. i'd leave the induction alone, if it doesn't increase the horsepower, improve the handling or bring me sexual satisfaction i'm not interested
4. being a V6 with bi turbos they have 2 DV's and 2 wastegates
5. post some pics of the 18 yr old, it won't help you but we'd sure as hell be grateful

When you say wastegate, you're not confusing that with a blow-off valve are you?

Every turbo has a wastegate. It allows the exhaust gas to bypass the turbine (otherwise you would always have boost pressure and things would start to go pop!).