S4 exhaust

Chipmunk73

Reaction score
Hi guys i wad looking for some guidance on changing stock exhausts.. listened to a lot of sound clips but all recorded in different atmospheres. different background... etc.. most of my driving is around town so dont get to open up much and stock pretty lifeless am just after something to give it a nice deeper roar but wont irrirate the mayor lol and dont want to have my brain vibrating while am idle;) any suggestions on a nice compromise.. thx

Toyosport did a cheap ish stainless on ebay that sounds reasonable.

Or go for a custom. I had custom on my S4, fairly quiet but noticeable from outside when pootling, but floor it and it got louder. Was 500 from Tony Banks longlife in Leeds.

Reactions: Chipmunk73
Just read your other post, your S4 is a 2015 model and you have posted in the older model section (1994-2001).

My post above about Toyosport will be irrelevant to your car.

You'll need these threads shifting accross to the correct platform forum.

Thanks for spotting that Dan did notice toyo only did b5.. but emailed the guy from leeds who seems to be good value and made up there and then in a 3 hour slot with 15 choice of tipsso it might of been fate i posted in wrong section..!

Reactions: S4_dan
Tony Banks? He is good. There was a Ferrari in having a custom exhaust done when I went. Made me feel better about his work!

He is good and knows his stuff.

Good luck and look forward to seeing a video once done.

As soon as i get fixed up ill follow up with some sound clips/photos

Reactions: S4_dan