S4 Day Running Lights Fog Grill Mod ??

S4P4UL

Reaction score
has any body got a picture of thes installed and lit up?

2005-2008 AUDI A4 S4 B7 Sport Bumper LED Running Daytime Light DRL FOG LAMPS | eBay

ive given my car a good clean and polish and roof a treatign and noticed the 2 holes either side of the fogs that i wanted to put some black mesh behind but ive noticed these on ebay, i dotn want my car to look like ive just thrown some leds at it, i want everything to be OEM practically, any pics would be great thanks!

I'll be honest, I see these type of led drl's everyday on cars & I think they look absolutely rubbish interms of the size & location, think wisely mate as could be £90 wasted on some tacky lights.

Reactions: A4_MaJiK and a6_chris
Ive been looking at these also, still undecided on wether £90 is worth it or how good it will look

I looked at these too, but they were a bit rich for me.

I'm intrigued how they get you to wire them though, surely you would have to fish a wire to an ignition live or the sidelights.

Not that easy from my experience today.

I'd assume they are not switched with the fogs, that would be silly.

I agree with NHN on this, DRL retrofit lights look tacky IMO unless fitted from factory, so many chav wagons going around with them now, that and HIDs in reflectors.

I used genuine S6 lights and grills and tried making it look oem as possible, is abit of a ballache to chop up the bumper, mount up, and wire.

True what ben.w93 says too many chav/taxi's have killed the 'drl' look.

620406_10151028206454699_415504765_o.jpg

541097_10151180116619699_789403263_n.jpg

I used genuine S6 lights and grills and tried making it look oem as possible, is abit of a ballache to chop up the bumper, mount up, and wire.

True what ben.w93 says too many chav/taxi's have killed the 'drl' look.

620406_10151028206454699_415504765_o.jpg

541097_10151180116619699_789403263_n.jpg

I like the way yours look! Is your car matt silver??

I'll be honest, I see these type of led drl's everyday on cars & I think they look absolutely rubbish interms of the size & location, think wisely mate as could be £90 wasted on some tacky lights.

This is what I was thinking! I hate seeing little **** cars with wonky blueish DRLs from halfords thrown any where they will fit!!!

I like the way yours look! Is your car matt silver??

Cheers mate, took alot of work/swearing/cut fingers but hey. Yeah its been wrapped in metallic dark grey.

I can honestly say G12's drl's look good tbh, they are all the length of the grill, so they suit the car, but those ones from OP look horrible.

G12 has done a nice job, using OEM parts is the best way, always been out off by cutting the bumper though.

Cheers NHN & ben.w93!

I guess if your going to do it, do it properly. To be honest the only thing needed cutting out was the fog light holders, nothing on the outer skin of the bumper needed cutting apart from the corners to match the curvature of the lights so they sit close up (thats if your picky). I did however get the inner slats either side of the grill thickened so they matched the lights edges. Grills are obviously cut down to size.