1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S4 breaking parts available

QuantumJohn Jul 10, 2006

1. QuantumJohn

QuantumJohn Member

I have added a post in the classifieds section listing the parts and their prices that are ready to go.
    I am happy to arrange postage for some of the smaller items.

Thanks,
    John

2. billybravo

billybravo Active Member

please could you tell me the part number of the injectors u have in your engine

3. QuantumJohn

QuantumJohn Member

Off the top of my head I don't know - other than they are standard S4. There are several people after the engine as a whole so they would go with it I'm afraid.

Thanks,
    John

4. I am looking for the cats off the exhaust. Drop me a message letting me know how much you want for them, or the whoile thing.

Cheers,
    Steve

5. QuantumJohn

QuantumJohn Member

To everyone else that has e-mailed about parts,
    I am just waiting to possibly sort myself out with another S4 where I may need a few parts from my current car that I am breaking. I will get back to you as soon as I know.
    Thanks,
    John

6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Ok, let me know then mate, cash waiting, if you are not selling the bit i want, can you let me know, so i can source elsewhere please bud

7. PhilR

PhilR One Ate Tea

I mailled you about the Ally mirrors if you still have them drop me a pm please !

8. Alex P

Alex P New Member

Does it have a Centre armrest??