1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S4 boot spoiler

andyer Sep 14, 2004

1. andyer

andyer New Member

I have started looking around to buy an S4. I know what I am after in terms of colour, interior etc, but when I finally get an S4, I want to get a boot spoiler for it, similar to the 'lip' spoilers you get on some BMW's - any ideas as to where I can get on of these for this car?

Also, can anyone recommend a good site to buy extras for the S4, such a chrome wing-mirrors, parking sensors etc etc.

thanks for any feedback

aer

2. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ebay it like god's gift for odds and ends/

3. imported_scrupes

imported_scrupes Guest

i've been led to believe that the bmw M3 lip spoiler fits the B5 a4.? I thought of fitting one myself a while ago now but i like the look without a spoiler, it looks cleaner and v understated.
    if you get a B6 A4 you'll be able to fit an Audi lip spoiler, though stealers will have your eyes out, again look on ebay

4. smithredenbacher

smithredenbacher New Member

An old thread, way old but seems interesting. There's a better place than ebay to find BMW spoilers. the one that actually shows the specs of what you need and the prices and whatever fits... I got mine a couple of weeks ago...