1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S4 B8 Brake disks and calipers and Exhaust!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Just Plain Old, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

[Aug 15, 2011]
    Hello,

I've upgraded the exhaust, brake discs, and calipers on my B8 S4 and now have the originals for sale.

They are both less than 12 months old, and the brake discs are virtually new, as I had them only a short time before the upgrade.

The exhaust is the full exhaust, apart from the very front bit. Basically whatever is removed to fit miltek racing exhaust.

Not sure what these are worth yet, but make me an offer...!!

Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. VTEChnician

VTEChnician New Member

[Feb 7, 2013]
    I was actually on the look-out for a spare pair of A4 3.0 TDIQuattro front brakes for my B8. I suspect though that you S4 units might fit (if not already sold since the post is ageing). My suspicion is that the S4 carrier may fit my A4 3.0 TDI Quattro hubs and that the callipers themselves are possibly identical, but sit further out from the hub-centre and therefore take the larger S4 disc. If you are prepared to email me some images and supply a couple of measurements, then I'd certainly be interested if they'll fit.