S4 Avant owner soon to be RS4 Avant.....checking in

Geoff A

Reaction score
Evening all, new to the forum but not the brand - had my B8 Sprint Blue S4 Avant for nearly two years (see pic), but the time has come to add more cylinders, so here's a pic of what's soon to be leaving.....and I'll post the B8.5 Rs4 pix when I take delivery ;)

IMG 1905

Reactions: xpoweruk and GAS MONKEY
Good move into the RS club mate, we need pics.

Reactions: Geoff A
Collecting on the 17th, so just in time for Xmas. I must have been good this year... :yes:

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Looking forward to pics of the new car on the 17th. Enjoy the forum. :)

Welcome! Awesome car dude, love the colour. I imagine the RS4 will be a beast! Did it ever cross your mind to tune the S4 based on the Chris Harris video? Or is it just because it has a V8 :p

Welcome! Awesome car dude, love the colour. I imagine the RS4 will be a beast! Did it ever cross your mind to tune the S4 based on the Chris Harris video? Or is it just because it has a V8 :p

Thanks. Yes I did consider it, but tbh I've never owned a V8 so here we go...... Didn't fancy a C63 with rwd, and I've really, really bonded with the S4 so the RS is the 'sensible' progression. Gotta scratch that itch

Reactions: fearLesss
Thanks. Yes I did consider it, but tbh I've never owned a V8 so here we go...... Didn't fancy a C63 with rwd, and I've really, really bonded with the S4 so the RS is the 'sensible' progression. Gotta scratch that itch

I've just parted with my B7 RS4. It has just come out when I was doing my apprenticeship at Audi and always wanted one ever since. Sadly not suitable for my job and the one I had was riddled with problems and had to go back to the "dealer"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, here's a little teaser of the new arrival - got it a week before Xmas, so still finding my way (to and from the fuel station....). Will put up a first impressions piece in the RS section, but suffice to say I'm really chuffed with it and I can't believe how different it is to the 'S' ;) And the supplying Audi dealer at Tyneside was faultless.

IMG 2910

Reactions: SPIKE_, DeanoC, Sandra and 2 others
Looks very nice, more pics please.

Reactions: Geoff A and Sandra
Well, here's a little teaser of the new arrival - got it a week before Xmas, so still finding my way (to and from the fuel station....). Will put up a first impressions piece in the RS section, but suffice to say I'm really chuffed with it and I can't believe how different it is to the 'S' ;) And the supplying Audi dealer at Tyneside was faultless.

View attachment 113366
That looks awesome, we would love some more pics please:)

MORE :sign pics:

Love the flared arches of an RS4.

IMG 2913
Thanks. She really needs a good clean up, then I can do few detailed pix ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SPIKE_, fearLesss, xpoweruk and 1 other person
That's awesome. (I made your picture bigger for you)