S4 Avant NON-Body coloured side skirts

anthor

Reaction score
Hi guys

Does anybody/has anybody addressed the problem of those black plastic side skirts! I really want to get them sprayed to the body colour(nogaro blue). If anybody has done this I would love to hear where and any hints or tips on the subject..

Is it just me or do they slightly spoil an otherwise fantastic looking car??

Cheers

I have some friends who really dislike them and others that think it sets the car apart.

I'm not sure how good spraying would be due to the material.

If you put RS6 wheels on you can make it look like an S-line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

there are lots of guys here in the States that have gotten their lower trim painted.
Here are some examples....

These are cars that came stock with the black/grey lower trim and were painted over.

BensA4.jpg

GregsA4.jpg

EddiesA4.jpg

CedsA4.jpg

It depends on your exterior colour. My car is Moro Blue and thus the match is close but I appreciate your dilemma with Nogaro. I don't know where you are but there is an S4 Avant knocking around Edinburgh with the side skirts painted Nogaro (car's Nogaro too!!!!!!!!!)

Do you mind telling me why you chose Nogaro in the first place as its not a colour choice I understand?

Well...

Mainly because I like the colour! Bored with standard colours and seeing as it is not a standard car I thought I would have a change.

An interesting dilema, I have judt bought a silver A4 and it has dark grey lower skirts. I would be interested in seeing how you get on.