S4 Avant Black Edition - Gauging Interest

mylo911

Reaction score
Hi,

The impending enforcement of a company car has led to the unfortunate decision that the S4 may have to be re-homed.

I thought it would be a good idea to see if there is anybody looking for a B8.5 S4 Avant in the next 4 weeks or so and get a feel for interest.

Car is 2013/63, one owner from new and covered 19k miles.

Specification is as follows -
Estoril Blue crystal effect
Black/silver super sport seats
Audi drive select
Sports diff
Open sky sunroof
Adaptive lights
Front & rear parking with rear camera
Heated front seats
Storage pack
Tyre pressure monitor
Through load with ski bag
Door mirrors electrically folding & dimming
Tech pack high - google maps/HDD/DVD
Phone prep high with audi connect
Audi 5th year warranty

The wheels are 19' black edition rotors with a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 2's fitted 500 miles ago. I have a set of 18's fitted with Vredestein wintrac extremes tyres with about 5-6mm tread left too.

Being a black edition, it has bang & olufsen speakers, flat bottom multi-function steering wheel, AMI, black headlining, black front grille and black roof rails.

I have a set of genuine audi roof bars too.

If this is the sort of thing you are in the market for, please DM me with any questions or to talk about viewing/numbers etc.

This pains me to read this. If I hadn't have bought my 2012 saloon a few months ago I may have been very interested in this!
Sad day for you indeed.

A nice car and spec and certainly one I would entertain owning (funds permitting).
The S4 facelift is what I would want (I have considered earlier 2009/2010 but having an s-line facelift I wouldn't want to drop back to non-facelift) but alas too pricey for me at present.
GLWTS

Thanks, it is tough. Bought it with every intention of owning it for years to come

Car is S-tronic.

Audi had stopped offering the S4 as a manual at this age.

Reactions: TahirS