1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S4 at its best (and most entertaining)

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by DavidR, Sep 19, 2003.

1. DavidR

DavidR Active Member

[Sep 19, 2003]
    Knockhill tracknight yesterday organised by Glenvarigill TVR. Open course, several TVRs, Elises, Caterfields, a 360Modena and several metric tonnes of rain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The S4 was a dream in the torrential downpour on track. A little understeery in the hairpin, but the quicker ones were an exercise in oposite lock all the way round (where has all the usual understeer gone?) There was one car that overtook me all evening, a TVR tamora being driven exceptionally well, all the other rear wheel drive stuff was slow (including the 360 Modena who I was easily faster than into, through and out of the corners but was acting like a spoilt child and out accelerating me on the straights). Most of the TVRs were easy to pass (and unlike the ferrari, most obliging leaving space in the braking areas and indicating!). The prize for the number of spins goes to my mate John in his 964Carrera 4!

I am waiting for rain again before taking to track - it was sublime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. JayA4Turbo

JayA4Turbo Member

[Sep 19, 2003]
    Excellent!! Sounds like great fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif