S4 £4999 anyone?

PW-Motorsport

Reaction score
Just taken in part exchange from a local customer.

Audi S4 Avant 1998, 123K, met green black trim.
Fitted with new BBS CK 18" Avon ZZ3, Miltek exhaust, MRC remap, lots of good recent service history cam belt changed at 76k, recent highlights from the last 12 months, EGTs changed, aircon pump, starter motor, front drop links, arb drop links, rear dampers and springs, Spark plugs, front discs and pads, rear discs and pads plus caliper carriers, plenty of oil changes. Cherished number included. Long MOT and tax.
Few issues, front bumper could do with a repaint, stone chips, mirror covers could also be painted, air bag light on from the usual drivers seat plug. The car drives as it should.
Priced at

£4999 with new BBS CK
£4500 with OK B7 RS4 Reps with 225/40x18

Please call for details.

Philip
01437 563929

037.jpg

039.jpg

Last edited:
Are they similar to CH's?

Hard to see from that angle, they do look similar to the Pescaras on craigs car though, and they really suit the S4.

are they cloth seats or half leather?

Ahha, so the spokes are a bit more curvy!

Still a similar design though, and both look good.

The Pescaras were stamped "CH023" from memory anyway, so i guess they're a version of the CH design just without the "MOTORSPORT" writing?

looks like a bargain, Philip, did you get my email asking for the prices of the cambelt/water pump bits?

the colour had to knock a grand off the price bleurrrgh :puke2:. shame it wasn't noggy blue.

Last edited:
nogaro blue is nice, i wanted one, but im not being funny, theyre common as muck on the audi boards!