1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by S3Matt1983, Oct 5, 2006.

1. S3Matt1983

S3Matt1983 New Member

[Oct 5, 2006]
    Hi all,

Finally got my mits on an S3, just got to wait for a couple of weeks until i can pick it up as the owner is getting his plate taken off it so im at the mercy of the dvla. Its AMD remapped so looking forward to seeing what motors i can wax (boy racer mobiles etc.) and which i cant (evo's, lancers). Hoping it will at least out perform the R32 and Focus RS as these where my other options, but just didnt have the build quality that the S3 has. Let me know what ya think

Matt :racer:
  2. Adams3

Adams3 Member

[Oct 5, 2006]
    Congrats on a great purchase, what colour is it??

You should give standard R32's and RS's a good run for their money if they are standard!!

You may even give some evo's and scoobs a shock if you catch them off boost!! I have in the past, great fun!!
  3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Oct 5, 2006]
    Hello.
  4. S3Matt1983

S3Matt1983 New Member

[Oct 6, 2006]
    Hi Adam, its Black with Black leather recaros, in my opinion the best colour, hence why i bought a black one!! 43k on the clock and immaculate 1 previous owner who is a genuine chap - ex police turned solicitor, selling to buy an A3 3.2v6 Quatt. Hopefully ill give said motors a run for their money, if not still great fun like you say, plus they wont come anywhere near in terms of the package you get with an S3, german engineering cannot be matched when it comes to cars. Looking forward to getting the gen off you guys in the know, as i've got a face ift planned, and on that note if anyone can tell me the differences between the pre -face lifts and later it would be much appreciated
  5. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

[Oct 6, 2006]
    hello and welcome to the site !