1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 wing indicators.

jojo Oct 28, 2009

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Can someone confirm the indicators for S3's are the same for pre and post facelift cars please. I was sold some crystal style one for my 99 car and they don't fit, I think they are for Golf4 fitment which is different.

2. They are different shapes; the pre's are fairly square and the post's are more rectangular.

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

The early A3's are square, mine are like rectangular with rounded edges.

4. Essflee

Essflee Well-Known Member

Sounds like the same description as on my face lift, rectangular with rounded edges...

5. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

I know the audi crystal ones dont fit off the other model as I tried at a dealer when my cllipws broke on mine.

6. jojo

That's probably what I was supplied with, they fit on my Passat actually, but don't go with the frosty headlamps/indicators, so took them off again. Damn OEM S3 indicators cost an arm and a leg!

7. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

They are about £5 each from Audi

8. Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

just searching around myself for some square clear/crystal side repeaters, looking around £17 which i think is a rip off