S3 window fix - where to get the parts in 24hr?

Ciaranl

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have just been reading many threads on the common Audi window problem. I fixed this before on my old golf but looks like i need this on the S3 too!

from this link http://www.piglet-net.net/tech/cars/a3-window.html i was able to get the part number for the clips which should be (4BO 837 463B) but after calling 2 Audi dealers and one VW dealer no one has any in stock and they are also unable to tell me if its the right part. Apparently it just shows on there system as 'driver carrier' with no illustrations.

I dont want the full regulator simply the upgraded clips for the window. Does anyone know where i can get these, ideally some where that can deliver next day. (or i am based in Essex if that helps)

Looking around various sites such as GSF / EURO PARTS / VAG PARTS I cant find the part, and would even know what section it would fall under.

I am trying to get through to VAG Parts but its always engaged.

Does any one know where i can get the clips online?

Thanks in advance,

Ciaran
2000 - S3

cheers Steve,

The guy at VAG parts was very helpful in the end but still couldnt get hold of the part. I have just ordered part number 4BO 837 463B from Stansted Audi and they should have them in by tomorrow. Neither me or the Audi guy know if they are the correct part but for £2.50 each i'll give it a go.

I am just off to check your link now.