1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s3 wallaper!!!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by CARACTERE007, Apr 5, 2003.

1. CARACTERE007

CARACTERE007 Member

[Apr 5, 2003]
    im bored so ive just done one!....err mick ive used your car again!.....ummm starting to like all this manga stuff now as well....anyway ...im bored bored bored /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. AL_B

AL_B Active Member

[Apr 5, 2003]
    Yeah. Site has been a bit dead tonight. Only about 9 or so registered users. People must be out on the pi$$.

Can't comment on your pic, its taking too long to download on my non-broadband connection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

AL
  4. CARACTERE007

CARACTERE007 Member

[Apr 5, 2003]
    ooops kinda forgot its big and ive now got the joy of 600k,......its worth the wait!!!...lol....actually prob not!....yeah wish i was out im just a sad git turd at home on me home!!
  5. MushroomMan

MushroomMan Sucemabite

[Apr 5, 2003]
    Well I can tell you that it is very odd! What is that girl doing with a big sword and what has she to do with S3s? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  6. CARACTERE007

CARACTERE007 Member

[Apr 5, 2003]
    the power of manga dude!...i can so no more....it was meant to be sommit like the final fantasy.. audi s3....?!!....dont think it worked though!...anyway back to the drawing board!!......can you not tell im bored silly!?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  7. mramage

mramage Member

[Apr 6, 2003]

That's one cool pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif